Growing in Bulgaria

• Thread starter Vencislava
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vencislava

Vencislava

Hey guys,
I'm new here (and in growing, too) and looking for fellow gardeners from Bulgaria to share proven tips and tricks with me.
i have a growers community and will be very pleased if some of you get in touch with me.

Also, can you please tell me how do you order your strains?
THC FARMER - Do you guys deliver to Bulgaria?

Drippy

Drippy

Hey guys,
I'm new here (and in growing, too) and looking for fellow gardeners from Bulgaria to share proven tips and tricks with me.
i have a growers community and will be very pleased if some of you get in touch with me.

I’m from Bulgaria.

Ak4791

Ak4791

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Try seedsmafia they deliver to Bulgaria awesome strains!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello.
Can you legally grow where you are? This makes a difference.
If you are legal, there are seed companies in Holland and around the world that ship.
If growing is not legal things like smuggling seed can get you in very big trouble.

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

Herbies definitely deliver to Bulgaria, try them
Hey guys,

figolus

figolus

In France it is illegal to grow marijuana, but it is legal to have marijuana seeds. We are considered collectors.... The good joke

Top Bottom