• Tagged users None
Detroitgrow

Detroitgrow

Help my bubblegum sherbert  at 6 of flower losing color
Help my bubblegum sherbert  at 6 of flower losing color 2
Help my bubblegum sherbert  at 6 of flower losing color 3

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Don't try and fix anything. Nothing wrong here!
Just keep doing what you have been doing and let her finish up.

I see a couple of little things that I may address early in veg but not this far into flower.

The truth is, that you have done a great job getting her this far. Lets not risk messing up a really nice grow trying to fix something that does not matter or will make no difference at harvest time.

Your OK bud.

MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

You might want to up your EC next time, or just use a bit more volume to flush out imbalanced nutrient water and excess salts from your media. Looks like Potassium and a bit of Magnesium deficiency. But as Imzzaudae said, you did a fine job and it's a little late to correct anything now, you'll be flushing soon anyways, yes?
Or have you already started? She looks pretty close to being done! :)

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Believe it or not a cannabis plant only requires 30 ppm Potassium and 70 ppm Phosphorus to produce world class bud.
I'd suggest the OP keep a close eye on his nutrient solution P.H. so as to keep her happily down the middle of the P.H green zone for Phosphorus and Potassium. But at this point I'd refrain from any fixes that could mess up a pretty nice looking plant at this stage of it's life cycle.

MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

Believe it or not a cannabis plant only requires 30 ppm Potassium and 70 ppm Phosphorus to produce world class bud.
I'd suggest the OP keep a close eye on his nutrient solution P.H. so as to keep her happily down the middle of the P.H green zone for Phosphorus and Potassium. But at this point I'd refrain from any fixes that could mess up a pretty nice looking plant at this stage of it's life cycle.
I don't believe your P/K ratio there is correct. 1 to 4% of the plants dry weight is potassium (almost as much as nitrogen), while phosphorus only consists of about 0.1-0.5%, which is an order of magnitude of difference. This is an end of life measurement i believe, so i think the ratio of P/K would be even lower in the vegetative phase. But don't quote me on that. ;)

But i do agree with you that 6 weeks into flower is too late to do anything about it. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom