Honest opinion, how does this look 😂 really bad, fake, am I just crazy?

• Thread starter MrVicriously
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrVicriously

MrVicriously

This is not my grow, I got this from a friend who did not need all of it. Unfortunately I have a gut feeling for some reason making me doubt this flower and its led to me believe he possibly had synthetic stuff, originally I planned on using this for butter. And I would hate to accidentally consume something that would cause harm. But I just need an honest opinion. Does this look real? If so is it just badly processed and grown? Or am I just crazy because I only really consume a specific type of cannabis and I’ve never seen this before. I feel really stupid for asking this but it just seemed off to me for some reason. The smell is “strongish” but faint unless I intentionally waft it’s the smell is also sweeter for some reason. I also noticed instantly the bud was kind of dry compared to what I usually have and it seems like it was processed poorly compared to what I am used to seeing.

Also treat me like I don’t know anything, I’ve only been in the cannabis game for a couple years after some diagnosis. I’m not a very experienced “consumer”

Honest opinion how does this look  really bad fake am i just crazy
Honest opinion how does this look  really bad fake am i just crazy 2
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
There is absolutely no way to tell without a lab test

Long story short

They could of used anything on them
The only way your ever going to know what’s in your bud is if you grow it.

I can see it’s not trimmed great and probably not handled well other than that I would need to know what the grower used unless it was Turpinator witch I can smell a mile off

Top Bottom