E9noxis

E9noxis

Before

I renovated my grow space 2

After

I renovated my grow space

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm not actually done with fixing it up. I just wanted to post something. I probably won't get to germination for another week or so. It's all about the details.

I found some boards I need to run through a planer for the base boards. I gotta reinstall the window trim. My grow tub needs to be updated. It looks like shit and I don't want to put it in the nice new room to lower the aesthetic value.

This project was bigger than I thought it would be. I taught myself dryeall for this. The room wasn't square. I'm pretty sure my while house is leaning back an inch.

This has taken me a month. Almost feels pathetic for the time but I'm also broke and have been scraping together everything I could to get it done.

All my friends ghosted me when it came time to help so this has been 100% solo project. (My uncle changed the electrical for me because I don't mess with that)

But yeah... I'll get to growing. Sounds like a plan

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm just waiting on baseboards. I've been going through some... uh... life. So I haven't been able to dedicate enough time to just get it done.

Good news is I will eventually be able to get a grow going but the bad side is it will be the only one I get to do in that room. As soon as it's done I'll have to take it all down and paint it a different color. Something small will need to move in. 🤷‍♂️

E9noxis

E9noxis

Related note... I have a bunch of extra equipment that wouldn't have been used anyway. I'm thinking about having a tagsale as soon as I can to get rid of it. If anyone is in the connecticut area and wants some discount stuff, I could really use the money.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Can you just downsize? A surprising amount of weed can be grown in a 2x2 or a 3x3 tent.
She doesn't like the idea of growing so close to the baby. DCF fears and such. I could in theory move everything to the basement but that place is super full of a lot of stuff. Storage from like 5 different people.

I don't think it's a forever quit. Just a pretty big hiatus. I honestly don't mind. I don't really smoke anymore. Maybe a bowl a day. Ever since I got flu in 22 weed has tasted bad. Like, I can't taste the plant. Only the burn. Its sad.

I can taste vapes though. So when I start up again I guess I'll start making vapes? I don't know. It just a new chapter of my story. Plenty of stories leave the current arc and do something else just to revisit the original things later...

It's all big changes.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I keep failing germination. I think maybe I'll just disassemble and quit now. It's like the universe just gave me the finger.
One popped through this morning. It's tan and not really standing up. I'm letting then run for now. Hopefully something happens.

I forgot to take a picture. I'll do it later when I check again

Bilber

Bilber

Little story for @E9noxis ........

I've been growing ( attempting anyways ) for a little over 4 years......only these last 2 have had any real production....

I started growing with a seed and a small plug in over the sink light.....

My setup was shit.....total shit, but I kept going....adding new parts as I could.....

2 and a half years into growing, I tried germinating some seeds.....then I decided to germ a couple more......

And then some more.......

And some more while waiting for the others to pop.....

My point.....

I went through 53 seeds, some named ones and some of my gathered seeds.....

My problem was I started putting my germinated seeds under my, at the time, new P2000.........

I COOKED everyone of them........not 1 survivor.......

It finally dawned on me after a couple weeks.......my light was set at 40ish % and way up.....just a guess, maybe 30ish inches up......not enough though.....

My problem was that I was giving too much of everything......

Now, for my grow area, I'm happy with the shit I harvest......whether I pull early or late.....

Now I'm in this for the fun....

Don't give up....I've found that the 2 hardest parts of growing are -

1 - seedling stage
2 - week 6/7 flowering

If at first we don't succeed, try, try again...

I'll be watching....

Latest posts

Top Bottom