Is it just genetics question

• Thread starter phillyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phillyguy

So my outdoor grow is in the tent and rolling along pretty nicely. Once they are outside I plan to grow another auto. My first failed and I got very little to smoke. My question is this. I am so confused when I see these crazy full autos. How are they so full? Genetics? Synthetic fertilizer? Or some form of training? I just want my next plant to impress me.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Your growing autos inside then moving them outside no yes

Stress will stunt a auto
Transplanting
Bad watering practices
Feeding to early
Not feeding correctly
Bad genetics
This list goes on with autos as to what they don’t like and anything outside that will result in a low yield

Your far better of learning to grow photo periods first as they are so much more forgiving

It’s nothing to do with synthetics fertiliser, organic fertilisers will yield the same result

P

phillyguy

Your growing autos inside then moving them outside no yes
I grow auto indoors well it's my second time. Always grown photos outside.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
So my outdoor grow is in the tent and rolling along pretty nicely. Once they are outside I plan to grow another auto. My first failed and I got very little to smoke. My question is this. I am so confused when I see these crazy full autos. How are they so full? Genetics? Synthetic fertilizer? Or some form of training? I just want my next plant to impress me.
Genetics and an absolutely perfect growth cycle. No interruptions in veg, in all honesty with cannabis Genetics are king though. It's like Basketball, if you are 5 foot 6 you might as well forget it. Genetics in humans, animals, plants are crucial to the end results. Remember genotype plus environment equals a phenotype.

Last edited:
Top Bottom