itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

❄️Frosty ❄️

That bud looks amazing
yup bro whats going on tumble, 😁 smells great bud, has the full cali terp smell. i already tasted it outdoor last year to and it where pretty premature but still tasty as. so indoor it should be way better. the sticky ness is straight glue super terpy.🧤😎

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

been on a crazy outdoor mission, found a new spot that looks awesome for a few plants, only problem i found a samsquanch hole close by😁 what ever lives in here, its been dragging birds and stuff in there for dinner😁
Foxspot

Samsquanch hole

Samsquanchhouse

Ground

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the clones where still kinda alive had some slugs brake in😁 and get a few leafs, i topped the pots up with soil to stop the root cubes drying out to fast. added some fresh clones. the little seedlings there are the durban poison #2 3 out of 4 germinated so far outdoor so thats good on the dp2.👍
Durban2

Clones

where digging a hole and i found this bc plant base from last year. 😁
Bcoutdoor root base

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup bro whats going on tumble, 😁 smells great bud, has the full cali terp smell. i already tasted it outdoor last year to and it where pretty premature but still tasty as. so indoor it should be way better. the sticky ness is straight glue super terpy.🧤😎
Haha! I wouldn't expect any less in that tent Cheese. Sounds amazing. I love that stuff that by the time you break the bud up you got fingers full of hash.

I wonder if there is a fox or a badger in there! Wouldn't eat your plants, but you know for sure he would eat anything that would want to eat your plants🦡. Nice garden guardian!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Haha! I wouldn't expect any less in that tent Cheese. Sounds amazing. I love that stuff that by the time you break the bud up you got fingers full of hash.

I wonder if there is a fox or a badger in there! Wouldn't eat your plants, but you know for sure he would eat anything that would want to eat your plants🦡. Nice garden guardian!
yeh where thinking that bud i bet whatever it is, it should guard the spot. gota be either a 🦡 or 🦊.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

had some sunburn on the lynx clones, nothing major. but they survived the past few week, im sure there going to do great when they get a hold of the ground proper. normally it takes like a month before they get going proper. 👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the biker lemon plant just hit week 8 and im super impressed so far with this plant😁 the back buds are super chunky / dense. there is a few seed developing here and there if there ripe before i harvest that should be great to, as i dont have a clone of this plant. the past couple weeks the smell whent from like a gassy tropical lemon fruit. to a full gas like ammonia smell with the fruit background almost a piney lemon in the background of the gas. but from far away smells very catpiss ammonia like. had a few complaints of catpiss already.😂
Bikerlemon

Bikerlemonnight

Bl8

Bl8w

TreeBee

TreeBee

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Mine is officially lost biker. These pictures make it more disappointing. Beautiful plants.
i have some seeds forming in this one, if there turn out alright i could try send a few to cap for you bud👍 if hes ok with it, where gonna send some to him again next sometime. its not the most stable plant but a awesome smoke. super tasty. ive some seeds im trying to germinate now really old ones kinda hard to brake the shell.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Be careful. That looks like a badger sett to me. Do you have badger where you are? Not typically dangerous unless maybe you snuck up on one?
yeh there is badger here, i see badger like footsteps near the entrance there, i thinks its a badgers to. if it comes out ill probably run😂 depending if its attacking or not. its a good 10 20 ft away from the spot. so maybe if i keep away from the burrow should be ok. if it flys out ill try get a pic while im running😂

P

Putthataway

i have some seeds forming in this one, if there turn out alright i could try send a few to cap for you bud👍 if hes ok with it, where gonna send some to him again next sometime. its not the most stable plant but a awesome smoke. super tasty. ive some seeds im trying to germinate now really old ones kinda hard to brake the shell.
I think I have two more to try. Don’t worry about it.👊

Latest posts

Top Bottom