Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

You aint kidding when you say "Upstate" really depends on who you ask... NYC folks say Westchester and up is upstate. Ask someone from Westchester they say Poughkeepsie... Poughkeepsie people say Albany.

Ask anyone from the city what borough is the best? Every answer will be different for a different reason.

figolus

figolus

I've used 1 gallon milk containers. Just cut the bottom off and place over plant. I only use them at night to help protect from snails and slugs.
View attachment 2168704
We using this , 5l water for mini greenhouse in out night and day ..we cut bottom

Eau cristalline bouteille 5 litres 3872856590

Bilber

Bilber

So again, I'm kinda speechless........I'm not the type of person that wins anything.....so this is pretty cool! Rather awesome! Thank you all who keep this site afloat! From the makers to the takers....kinda sounds not cool when I read it, but if you think anything like me, the takers are here to gettin the knowledge....and everyone in-between.....

This is a very bad time of year for me....the high humidity makes me shift gears a touch.....if I can keep it under 55, haha, I'd be more than happy......it was 60 today......I opened the curtain, which blocks light and debris, haha, and in 10 minutes, it dropped to 53.....urghhh.....

P

Putthataway

So again, I'm kinda speechless........I'm not the type of person that wins anything.....so this is pretty cool! Rather awesome! Thank you all who keep this site afloat! From the makers to the takers....kinda sounds not cool when I read it, but if you think anything like me, the takers are here to gettin the knowledge....and everyone in-between.....

This is a very bad time of year for me....the high humidity makes me shift gears a touch.....if I can keep it under 55, haha, I'd be more than happy......it was 60 today......I opened the curtain, which blocks light and debris, haha, and in 10 minutes, it dropped to 53.....urghhh.....
I have low humidity and have the same thing with adding humidity just a few moments throws everything off from what I just read.

Bilber

Bilber

I'm kinda scatter 🧠ed right now.....I'm getting caught up and still falling behind......we've been busy lately with family stuff....very cool.....went to a Big Truck Day with the boys this weekend.....they had a blast! Sat in a 🚁, then watched it take off, super close.....fun times!

I'm not sure what my grow areas plans are going to be in the near future.....I've got alot of beautiful things that need to be incorporated in my area.....I'm not sure all would work or be beneficial for my areas....

Just because something is fancy, doesn't mean it'll always work better.....but I'm also definitely not knocking anything either.....kinda facts you know.....why waste something.....I'm older and I hate to waste anything....

Bilber

Bilber

This is my grow area.....this back room is unfinished, uneverything.....pretty much open to the elements....I have a wall heater that works great for this room......

I know the numbers pretty good for Temps and rh.....I do have the ability to change my atmosphere minutely.....but .........

My ultimate question is, would using my winning electronics, PulseOne monitor and the Inkbird setup, really benefit me, knowing that I kinda already know my numbers?

For a fact, if my area was sealed and controlled, I wouldn't be asking, id be showing......you've seen my grows.....you know my attitude......I'm only in this for fun.....my thought process is that it would probably have a better home elsewhere.....I hate surprises......

20240512 145522

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
This is my grow area.....this back room is unfinished, uneverything.....pretty much open to the elements....I have a wall heater that works great for this room......

I know the numbers pretty good for Temps and rh.....I do have the ability to change my atmosphere minutely.....but .........

My ultimate question is, would using my winning electronics, PulseOne monitor and the Inkbird setup, really benefit me, knowing that I kinda already know my numbers?

For a fact, if my area was sealed and controlled, I wouldn't be asking, id be showing......you've seen my grows.....you know my attitude......I'm only in this for fun.....my thought process is that it would probably have a better home elsewhere.....I hate surprises......

View attachment 2169827
Well wait...you hate good surprises too?
I understand what you mean tho, I wouldn't use some of the products so I would feel better giving them to someone that would use them. Always paying it forward. Sometimes in secret and anon 😃

Bilber

Bilber

I'm thinking another weekish, maybe a touch longer.....any thoughts......I want to make sure the seeds are done cooking before I chop....I'm not worried about the bud.....this is a 🍒 🥧 × Royal Blue Skunk.....still a little green......I don't want them popping over in the soil.....do they? So much fun!!

20240515 143146
20240515 143246

Bilber

Bilber

Definitely will do......I'm not in a rush for these to finish, so they can take as long as they need......thank you 🐲!

I'm not sure the sts spray worked this time or not.....I thought I saw signs, but unless they got covered, I was wrong.....the funny thing is, the pistils on the 2 sides I sprayed are turning brown, yet the other side is still white.....

No problem....we've got a couple we get to play with in a week or so...I think the clones are close.....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Seeds typically take 4 to 6 weeks to mature but sometimes it may take an extra week or 2 for the pollen to do its thing. I like to wait till week 3 or 4 of flower before pollinating.

An the STS I kept spraying it here and there till I saw more then 3 pollen sac’s formed or forming over all I think 2 weeks maybe more like I sed I sprayed everything the first time though lol. The plant I’m using it on now i spray on each side an 1 spay on top of the bud downwards an the nodes of that branch I’m almost at 2 weeks I think an I have a sac here and there but I wanna see afew more to make sure the off days between I spray those same spot with tiny bit of water I like to think that helps but I have no clue if it does

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Seeds typically take 4 to 6 weeks to mature but sometimes it may take an extra week or 2 for the pollen to do its thing. I like to wait till week 3 or 4 of flower before pollinating.

An the STS I kept spraying it here and there till I saw more then 3 pollen sac’s formed or forming over all I think 2 weeks maybe more like I sed I sprayed everything the first time though lol. The plant I’m using it on now i spray on each side an 1 spay on top of the bud downwards an the nodes of that branch I’m almost at 2 weeks I think an I have a sac here and there but I wanna see afew more to make sure the off days between I spray those same spot with tiny bit of water I like to think that helps but I have no clue if it does
*Is taking notes* thank you glicky! I knew you would have way awesome info Herr. 😃

Bilber

Bilber

Awesome!! Thank you for the heads up! Maybe I'll keep spraying her and see what happens....I'm currently moving things around and feeding.....what.....they need to be fed.......whoops.....

I tried my @PulsePeet PulseOne monitor out.....haha..it doesn't accept my wifi or something.....I've gotta download a app for the monitor to read my wifi......

Kind of a road I didn't want to travel down.....awesome equipment, but.....

I'm hesitant to install the @INKBIRD equipment I received.....

Again, all factors added up, I wish I would have left them sealed 🤕

Top Bottom