GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the fan probably stunted them,. i’d just flower them and get them finished

H

Harley.Freeman

the fan probably stunted them,. i’d just flower them and get them finished
Okay so you dont think they are gonna get any bigger then? Are they gonna stretch during flower you think at all? I would think so.

H

Harley.Freeman

probably a little, nothing to worry about,.
The stretch might be the only bit of height that I'm able to get from them. So I would welcome any height at all. Poor girls. Wish I could have helped them grow further during veg. Now I know what not to do with the other 6 I have. Lol.

H

Harley.Freeman

gonna start flowering the other ones?
Yes I am going sometime in the next day or two to get some more lights, so after that I will have everything to give them a separate space to go through flower in.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes I am going sometime in the next day or two to get some more lights, so after that I will have everything to give them a separate space to go through flower in.
ah ok sounds good as those others will be quite big by the the time the 2 are finished flowering

H

Harley.Freeman

Anyone know when the best time to transplant from 1gallon to 3 or 5 gallon would be? They k
Are all of the smaller ones autos? Looks like One is. Some people say not to transplant autos. I’ve never grown them. Big golf tournament this weekend. Probably what Nick is watching. He will show up!
Just the one is, I'm not sure what happened because it came from a pack where the rest were reg fem seeds as they were all supposed to be, lol. So am I supposed to leave it in the smaller 1gal pots?

The others are from reg fem seeds and feel like they need a transplant soonish. Haha.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Wait and get a little more input from people who grow them. You may get some weed a little sooner than you thought! Just be patient. Transplanting isn’t something that has to be done on an emergency basis. At least not in your case. They look good other than an Unexpected flowering! I guess you’re gonna have to marry her now!😂

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
The others are from reg fem seeds and feel like they need a transplant soonish. Haha.
what’s your soonish? My soonish would be like 3, maybe 4 maybe maybe 5 days if I knew I was going to procrastinate about it hahaha!! Thats just my opinion based off my experiences lol. Either way chucky’s said it spot on it’s not an emergent situation (fem reg!) I know nothing about auto flowers : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
The PGA Championship! The next two, the US and the British Open are the best! The courses are tough enough to have these over paid pros, throwing tantrums, and melting down! It’s great!
There is only one tournament Ill actually sit and watch and thats the infamously beautiful course with all the flowers, pebble beach has got the views also but the other course is absolutely whimsical looking hahaha! It might be a pro am thing? I dont know what the function was honestly hahaha Do you know which course im talking about?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
There is only one tournament Ill actually sit and watch and thats the infamously beautiful course with all the flowers, pebble beach has got the views also but the other course is absolutely whimsical looking hahaha! It might be a pro am thing? I dont know what the function was honestly hahaha Do you know which course im talking about?
Yeah you’re talking about the pro-am at Pebble Beach. Monterey! And the flowery one is probably the masters at Augusta in Georgia! That went down in early April!

Top Bottom