Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
C

cincymeangreen

Let it go another week or take it
Let it go another week or take it 2

C

cincymeangreen

Im not very familiar with judging from pistils but from what little i do know i would say atleast 3+
I thought they needed more time this is week 9 not many leaf left on plants turned almost totally purple first for me!
20240504 183007

Stokes

Stokes

I thought they needed more time this is week 9 not many leaf left on plants turned almost totally purple first for me!View attachment 2166012
Fuck the leaves, bulk is done and you’re maturing now.

But seriously, ive only been growing for a handful of years and i go by trichs with a loupe, i would wait until one of the OG’s chime in for a confident opinion.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Hard to tell from a picture. Do you have a loupe to check where the trichomes are at? That's the way to determine if she's ready.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Probably looking at 2-3 weeks hard to tell by the pic, she’s coated heavy though, try to really get in there get about a foot away and maximize zoom, then slowly back the zoom down while getting closer to the plant (SLOWLY) let the camera focus, then adjust more, you should be able to get close to the point where we can see if the trichromes are milky or clear, that’s a great starting point to gauge time left

You’ll get NOWHERE this clear with a phone but should be able to focus enough to see color

IMG 0066

Latest posts

Top Bottom