Let's see your 2024 outdoor grow!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Galgrows

Galgrows

Potted up my slurricane and blueberry muffin clones on monday. I have 1 more photoperiod to transplant she was a freebie seed i started late and is only 6 days old so she stays under the lamp for now with my autoflowers. There's 2 slurricane and 3 blueberry muffins i grew the moms over winter have pretty short flower cycle so i hope to be harvesting sept. before croptober rains in Oregon.
I've had a shelter logic greenhouse for many years but can only fit 2 biggins if need be but i also have a 14x14 covered patio for protection. Good luck growers 🤞

IMG 20240513 072705746 HDR 513
shaganja

shaganja

Potted up my slurricane and blueberry muffin clones on monday. I have 1 more photoperiod to transplant she was a freebie seed i started late and is only 6 days old so she stays under the lamp for now with my autoflowers. There's 2 slurricane and 3 blueberry muffins i grew the moms over winter have pretty short flower cycle so i hope to be harvesting sept. before croptober rains in Oregon.
I've had a shelter logic greenhouse for many years but can only fit 2 biggins if need be but i also have a 14x14 covered patio for protection. Good luck growers 🤞
Love your veggie bed! The pyramid is pretty sweet!

Rooke

Rooke

Hello my growmies hope all is doing well. Most are 31 days and flourishing quite well T5’s are up front t8’s are in the middle back running out of room. A couple of blue dream autos getting hardened they say don’t transplant them but I have once into these 1 gallon and I will again first cloudy or rainy day Peace y’all

IMG 7239
IMG 7240

Latest posts

Top Bottom