• Tagged users None
American_Agriculturist

American_Agriculturist

Sorry to blow this post up.
Gorilla butter day 46
0EC91470 BEFA 4CFE 9428 5033413020E4

American_Agriculturist

American_Agriculturist

Branch chop day for this Chocolope to decide whether I want to keep her around for a little bit. Right now, she's a bit peachy on the nose, but not sure how that will change after dry. Will see how the flavor is with the vape and how she presses for rosin next week.
Absolutely phenomenal photography, care to share how you got the lighting the way that you did?

Zer0Tolerance

Zer0Tolerance

Absolutely phenomenal photography, care to share how you got the lighting the way that you did?
Very much appreciated. Photography is one hobby so it's great when I get to photograph some of my plants.

For lighting, I actually have my spare vivosun vs4000 hung up right outside my 4x4 and 2x3 so that it lights up my work area when I need it to and stays safe. I can't bend over well, so I usually have to pull the plants to that space to work, so extra lighting is always helpful. Since it's on those adjustable straps, I can easily lower one side to direct the light at the plant from different angles as needed.

Then, I just hang up a black felt sheet in the back or just have the black tent as the back drop if I want a black backdrop.

Taking photos with my S22 Ultra in the Pro mode so that I can adjust the shutter/aperature/white balance settings to be more like what I see in reality and then snap some shots.

American_Agriculturist

American_Agriculturist

Very much appreciated. Photography is one hobby so it's great when I get to photograph some of my plants.

For lighting, I actually have my spare vivosun vs4000 hung up right outside my 4x4 and 2x3 so that it lights up my work area when I need it to and stays safe. I can't bend over well, so I usually have to pull the plants to that space to work, so extra lighting is always helpful. Since it's on those adjustable straps, I can easily lower one side to direct the light at the plant from different angles as needed.

Then, I just hang up a black felt sheet in the back or just have the black tent as the back drop if I want a black backdrop.

Taking photos with my S22 Ultra in the Pro mode so that I can adjust the shutter/aperature/white balance settings to be more like what I see in reality and then snap some shots.
Well done! Absolutely excellent photography. Are these taken by hand, or from a tripod/stand?

The camera quality alone is almost enough to make the switch from iPhone to Samsung 😂

Zer0Tolerance

Zer0Tolerance

Well done! Absolutely excellent photography. Are these taken by hand, or from a tripod/stand?

The camera quality alone is almost enough to make the switch from iPhone to Samsung 😂
All by hand lol. I have my DSLRs and tripods, but I don't often pull them out because they're set up for astrophotography most of the time and the pics on the phone do a decent enough job for my purposes.

After all, I really only take pics because I like to take pics of nature and so I can look back at them to see how they grew based on what I did. It helps me better the grows going forward.

From what I've seen, the iPhone does a great job with photos. I wouldn't switch just yet!

Top Bottom