Mixing, before-breeding or after mixing smokes.

• Thread starter Stickman551
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stickman551

How many times have we said I wish this was crossed with this and that. The question is? Do you breed for your desires or do you mix while smoking. If you haven't, your missing. Do you mix a blend and enjoy or do you back to back strains? Get the pic? Let's have fun with this.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i have done that mix this with that sometimes it seems like it makes it better

S

Stickman551

Do you mix before? Ex. Mix and ingest at one time or one before the other separately? And which one 1st, 2nd, ect..?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i have just been rolling a joint b4 put about half and half in it mix it together then roll it up

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

when i was younger we used to mix a lil bit of tobacco in with a joint , was always told the nicotine would make the thc enter the bloodstream faster and give us a rush lol kids you know lol

S

Stickman551

BoG. I have heard of that before, but you're taking me back to ..um 75cents at the gas station underage for a pack of Taringtons or pall malls.lmbo

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I’m all about crossing strains some are thought out and some are just a lets see what happens. I’m not picky either I cross photo plant, photo & autos to make fast flowers and I just did my first 2 auto & auto
Titan F1 auto selfed pollen -from RQS
With
Easy Bud auto -from RQS
White Widow auto -from ILGM
Been collecting and crossing all sorts of strains for future Pheno hunting

Latest posts

Top Bottom