My buds are super dry after 4 days of drying

• Thread starter CriticalZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CriticalZ

I harvested my cannabis 4 days ago. I left about 40% of the leaves on the plant. And the bigger buds feels so dry and crispy. The smaller nugs apperently are much less dry and are kind of squishy when touch them. I have kept my humidity around 55-65% at all times and temprature at 68F. How can my buds be so dry after just 4 days?? They look and feel super dry. The stem won’t snap still. But should I trim them and jar them up now or wait until stem snaps? I have broveda packs 62%. Hoping they will re moisture when jarred

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I harvested my cannabis 4 days ago. I left about 40% of the leaves on the plant. And the bigger buds feels so dry and crispy. The smaller nugs apperently are much less dry and are kind of squishy when touch them. I have kept my humidity around 55-65% at all times and temprature at 68F. How can my buds be so dry after just 4 days?? They look and feel super dry. The stem won’t snap still. But should I trim them and jar them up now or wait until stem snaps? I have broveda packs 62%. Hoping they will re moisture when jarred
your fine the outside of a big bud will feel dry and crispy but inside is still moist when you jar it or bag it the inside moisture will soften it up

Top Bottom