HollywoodBigBud

My first indoor grow getting ready to flip to flower
My first indoor grow getting ready to flip to flower
My first indoor grow getting ready to flip to flower 3

My first indoor grow getting ready to flip to flower 2
B

Bdubs

Looking good.

You could use a razor blade to scrape the cuttings stem about an inch up all the way around and you can get roots to grow out from the sides of the stem just as fast as the end.

H

HollywoodBigBud

Looking good.

You could use a razor blade to scrape the cuttings stem about an inch up all the way around and you can get roots to grow out from the sides of the stem just as fast as the end.
Thanks I'll try that my next round first time ever using a cloning machine and had a few problems it was a homemade cloner I had got off a guy and was unaware that I could adjust the pressure on the pump so they all weren't getting the right spray or mist as the rest and I read that the water temp inside the cloner should be about 75-78 or warmer than the air above the lid where the top of the plants are so I went and got a aquarium heater and set it to 78 and within 12 hrs a few started throwing roots and this is about day 15 and then my cloner started leaking around the lid and I think it had something to do with the water temperature and made the tote more soft/flexible. Open to any suggestions that could help me my on my next run at it. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom