Need advice

• Thread starter Jrg7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jrg7

Was wondering what this mold is I thought it was bacteria a fungus from well water but I have been using distilled water a this is still happening.. could it be a mildew or bacteria in the building? Pics are not real detailed but if anyone has seen this on their plants what is a good solution

Need advice
Need advice 2
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Are you spraying your plant with something? And do you have air movement?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Why are you spraying Neem oil?

I haven't seen anything like that before. It almost looks crystalline, as if it could be dried residue from the spraying. I think it might help to spray it with a solvent solution to clean it off. Water and alcohol might work, and I know it wouldn't hurt the plant because I've used it. I'd probably start by cutting off a leaf and spraying it with a water + alcohol solution to see if the substance on the leaf dissolves.

M

Mini.GreenAgLabs

That does look more like a residue than anything biological like fungi or bacteria. Generally, if it was say powdery mildew you could see the fibers of it.

Are there any other issues with the plants?

J

Jrg7

Ok I’ll try the water an alcohol
I haven’t used anything on these yet as they are new plants an it happened real fast probably in the first week. They were really pretty plants to with no symptoms.
No other issues w plants. Pregrowing has been an issue, when they go outside it all burns off then they start growing better
Thanks

M

Mini.GreenAgLabs

Ok I’ll try the water an alcohol
I haven’t used anything on these yet as they are new plants an it happened real fast probably in the first week. They were really pretty plants to with no symptoms.
No other issues w plants. Pregrowing has been an issue, when they go outside it all burns off then they start growing better
Thanks

What is the pre-grow phase? Are you growing from seed and having a lag in growth?

J

Jrg7

Pregrowing before I put them outside..it gets bad, once outside that all burns off and they grow better, I was hopeful that the distilled water was gone make some progress but guess not. Thought bout setting off a fogger maybe it would help disinfect the whole room? I feel like there has to be something I can do to get them healthier; haven’t figured that out yet

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I feel like there has to be something I can do to get them healthier; haven’t figured that out yet
You'll probably get some suggestions if you post a few pictures of the whole plants.

Top Bottom