Newbie grower

• Thread starter alwayschill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alwayschill420

alwayschill420

New this is my second time growing. Last year was outdoor now ive done scrogged an auto og kush . Have not topped nor giving anything other then worm castings and good soil and coco coir. Thoughts?

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Looking great actually. 9 finger leaves tells me its very happy. How old is it? It looks big to be an auto and still not be in flower. But I’ve only grown 2 autos so I’m no expert. Do you plan on adding nutrients? If so what kind?

alwayschill420

alwayschill420

I ordered the beans from pacific seed bank out-of Amsterdam. It's auto. Paid 38 bucks for 3. It's about 50 days old. I was just going to add big buds

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

50 days old and not flowering this is definetely not an auto

you'r gonna need a closed space with 12 hours of uninterupted darkness to make that one flower.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

photoperiods can show some preflower as soon as 3 weeks veg. preflowers on nodes are not flowering

(auto usually start to flower within 3 to 5 weeks old)

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

wrong seed in the package isn't something uncommon, for instance i actually bought and growing 8 bubble kush photoperiods and got 6 unknown auto and 2 unknow photo, i got in touch with the breeder they replaced the package.

alwayschill420

alwayschill420

View attachment 2168925then I
wrong seed in the package isn't something uncommon, for instance i actually bought and growing 8 bubble kush photoperiods and got 6 unknown auto and 2 unknow photo, i got in touch with the breeder they replaced the package.
Ya but what about my time and money I've spent on soil lights ect lol I'm going to be pissed if this isn't og kush. 😤

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

also due to how recessive is the automatic gene, requiring many backcrossing for stabilzing it's not rare to find a photo mixed with some auto

alwayschill420

alwayschill420

Well crap. I don't have the time for a photo. I git auto just because the time frame. I will have to end up tossing it. No choice

emanresu

emanresu

og kush is supposed to start flowering by week 5. Take up to 10 weeks from seed to harvest on average. something is a little off with yours. If it is an auto, only 10 hours of darkness for just one day should be needed to make it flower. My power went out for 10 hours one grow and all my plants started flowering, really sucked. But should tell you if you have an auto or not.

alwayschill420

alwayschill420

I've literally had light on 24 hrs everyday and 1 day a week il give it like 6 hours dark..

emanresu

emanresu

I've literally had light on 24 hrs everyday and 1 day a week il give it like 6 hours dark..
I think you may be better off just giving them a hour off each day. I'm not sure, but doing that once a week may stress them out a little and cost you a little growth in the end.

Top Bottom