Original Smokers vs Medical Smokers

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Who is an original smoker vs medical smoker?

• Original Smoker

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Medical Smoker

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Newty

Newty

I'm curious how many members here are original smokers vs who started smoking do to Doctor recommendations and it becoming an accepted form of medical treatment?

I'm a original smoker myself.

Feel free to share how you were introduced to this miracle plant, if you would like 🤗

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I started at 11 yrs old. Back in 94 or 95. I lived in a very rural area around a small town and rode my kdx80 all over creation. There were back roads and trails for miles all over. One day I was headed to some of my usual trails for a ride when I came across some older 16-18 kids from town. They were passing around a dented soda can. Absolutely classic. Long story short they peer pressured me into trying it. By the second or 3rd rip I blew the weed out of the pop can from laughing so much. Laughed all the way home. Good times.

Newty

Newty

I started at 11 yrs old. Back in 94 or 95. I lived in a very rural area around a small town and rode my kdx80 all over creation. There were back roads and trails for miles all over. One day I was headed to some of my usual trails for a ride when I came across some older 16-18 kids from town. They were passing around a dented soda can. Absolutely classic. Long story short they peer pressured me into trying it. By the second or 3rd rip I blew the weed out of the pop can from laughing so much. Laughed all the way home. Good times.
Wow, I can't remember the last time I smoked from a soda can!!!

I did watch someone try to use their hand as a pipe one time lmfao

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I started sometime in the mid 1960s and it definitely wasn't medical. It medical now, though. So... Both.

Top Bottom