Pheno Hunting Gmo x Okie

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

1/17 Veg, Day 4

Transplanted all 8 on Monday and decided to feed every 4 days for now.

All 8 are pushing out 7 finger leafs on the third set. They go 1, 3, 7, I think these are gonna be good 👊🏻
IMG 3732

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I know he is! Been harassing him for two years!😂 I I don’t think you could’ve done better! Also, he has had a rough go of it last few years! And he has manned up nicely! Nothing but respect from this quarter!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I know he is! Been harassing him for two years!😂 I I don’t think you could’ve done better!
I talked to lockebox when I first went out here and knew he wanted to work with plants.
So when Nick left and the main facility tried to give me a couple of rejects I said hold up a minute, I’m responsible for this building I want to bring someone in for an interview. And your right good employees are hard to come by and I got three of them.👊🏻 Hope to help these guys move up!

Lockebox

Lockebox

1/20 Veg, day 7

Fed all with the 1.1 ec mix last night, they were light and ready for water after 4 days. Super happy this morning
IMG 3774

Here’s my 2 favorites as of now, #4 followed by #6 who I’m predicting will be gmo leaning
IMG 3777
IMG 3779

Thinking it’s time to increase feed so I’m testing a new mix at work:

5ml/gal base
3ml/gal calmag
Reads: 1.3 ec and 6.1 ph
Increasing little by little haha 🍻

Also the majority seem to be skipping 5 finger leafs, going 1 3 7 9

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
If it's proprietary or whatever I apologize in advance for asking.
But I was wondering what the parents of "Okie" are? It is super impressive genetics👍 🔥
I think it's hard to consider anything related to cannabis proprietary. I think @Trustfall would agree.

Okie = Wedding Cake × Thin Mint GSC
super frosty cookies hybrid

The thing with genetics is you can go get a clone or seeds of wedding cake and get a clone or seeds of thin mint gsc and could cross the best of those two plants together and come up with something quite different than what Okie became. There's so many phenotypes with these strains, but you can only get a true cut of Okie and the crosses from @Trustfall.

Looking great @Lockebox!

Lockebox

Lockebox

I think it's hard to consider anything related to cannabis proprietary. I think @Trustfall would agree.

The thing with genetics is you can go get a clone or seeds of wedding cake and get a clone or seeds of thin mint gsc and could cross the best of those two plants together and come up with something quite different than what Okie became. There's so many phenotypes with these strains, but you can only get a true cut of Okie and the crosses from @Trustfall.

Looking great @Lockebox!
Right on thank you!!
I wasn’t sure so I didn’t want to put my foot in my mouth haha

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Looking great @Lockebox!
Thank you! I was more thinking about the genetics because medically I use indica leaning stuff so I was curious. That mix is a dream mix, I bet all the crosses would be great. Makes a lot of sense now wedding cake and thin mints are 2 of my favorites varieties of all time

Top Bottom