• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Lockebox

Lockebox

4 and 6 planted and ready to veg for next round.
It’ll be interesting to run these again doing a few things different.
IMG 5237

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well I say I’m sticking to the plan. I can go longer but I’ve already reduced base nutrients, and can see it in some of the plants.

Damn I hate to fumble this in the last few weeks, I thought they’d be closer by now 😂

I’ve never used winter frost before, so maybe the 5 days of frost and 7 days of flush starting at 59 will do the trick.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Welcome to the world of coco dude. Once you dial it in, it is super easy and really lets you be flexible with the amount of plants you run and how you run them. Nice looking grow as usual. Cheers

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

Even though they could keep on going, I’ll be chopping the tent tonight at day 74.

Everything is milky for the most part, and I have some over due up potting and need the space.

#4 is smelling straight funky, greasy and fowl, while #6 is smelling creamy tropical and delicious, not even sure how to describe it.

I’ve got a #6 ready for next round, and a #4 to keep in the stable for the future sometime.

I’ll post some more pics when dried in a few weeks. Not gonna lie I’m pretty disappointed In myself and this grow but still have lots to learn!
(Pretty sure #6 got light bleached on top)
IMG 5827
IMG 5825
IMG 5829
IMG 5830
IMG 5831
IMG 5832
IMG 5835
IMG 5837
IMG 5840
IMG 5842
IMG 5843
IMG 5845
IMG 5849

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Bro I just came stumbling through here late.
I wish you would have hollered at me homie! Ida def had a bit more dialed In on that light. What output are you pushing through that?
Oh good morning btw! Hope you are well homie! 👊🏻🤡

Lockebox

Lockebox

Bro I just came stumbling through here late.
I wish you would have hollered at me homie! Ida def had a bit more dialed In on that light. What output are you pushing through that?
Oh good morning btw! Hope you are well homie! 👊🏻🤡
I’ve been running it at 100% the last 7 weeks or so.
I thought I should turn it down based on a few things, but on the flip side it’s a 300 watt light in a 4x4 which I’m told isn’t enough so I left it blasting haha.

Maybe it’s not enough for the whole space, but it’s plenty 6” away lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’ve been running it at 100% the last 7 weeks or so.
I thought I should turn it down based on a few things, but on the flip side it’s a 300 watt light in a 4x4 which I’m told isn’t enough so I left it blasting haha.

Maybe it’s not enough for the whole space, but it’s plenty 6” away lol
Yeah, at that height, whooooboy.
I’ve never gone over 70% with mine….amd bro, I had a se3000 handling a 4 1/2 ft by 4 foot area pretty well man.

The g series packs a whollop man.
Still nb tho. Don’t be too harsh on yourself homie!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yeah, at that height, whooooboy.
I’ve never gone over 70% with mine….amd bro, I had a se3000 handling a 4 1/2 ft by 4 foot area pretty well man.

The g series packs a whollop man.
Still nb tho. Don’t be too harsh on yourself homie!
Right on thanks man!

I also fed calmag all the way through flower, so I probably had too much N in the mix as well.

Few things here and there to tweak and do different, but that’s learning!

Latest posts

Top Bottom