Please help me identify what’s happening to my babies.

• Thread starter Struggling
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Struggling

Please help me identify whats happening to my babies 2
please help me identify this. Thanks. They’re clones five weeks old most are ok but a few have gone like this in the last week to ten days.

Please help me identify whats happening to my babies
Please help me identify whats happening to my babies 3
Please help me identify whats happening to my babies 4
Please help me identify whats happening to my babies 5
Please help me identify whats happening to my babies 6
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'd say 99% light stress.
What light do you have. What power setting, how far above the plant?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yeah I tend to agree however I would like to see a better pic can you take one with the lights off with a flash or pull it into daylight

What light is that it’s got a odd colour looks like a cross between a hps and a led

Same questions as imzzaudae really

How near is the light
Is it dimmed
What wattage is it

S

Struggling

400w hps light is probably three feet above plant top it only seems to be a few at the end of easyfeed row. others looking great was thinking maybe cal mag but newish to this. So only going on pics found on net. Thank you

IMG 0473
S

Struggling

Can’t get any pics until tomorrow morning first thing but will take pics under different light or flash with lights off. Thank you for responding.

S

Struggling

Have checked lights and it’s not that. I’ve given them some cal/mag just waiting now to see results. Have looked at pics of TMV doesn’t look like that either. Will update as soon as they’ve had time to respond or not, hopefully the former. Thanks to everyone that responded really appreciate the help.
Mikey.

G

GreenNotYellow

I'd also say light, but if that is not it - check the pH and soil, it can be something in it. Looks like kind of pH based issue, perhaps it needs Potassium

Top Bottom