Wanted Pollen sweet smelling

• Thread starter Hybridizer10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hybridizer10

I’m looking for pollen from a dwarf plant? I’m looking to produce a few seeds. I’m currently growing Dwarf White Auto and want to breed smaller plants. My interest in pollen would be from sweet smelling flowers. I’m trying to remove the skunk bad smell of the flowers. I’m growing in my home and don’t want the pungent smell. I want to grow it quietly without all the fanfare of my family.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Seeet strains can smell just as strong skunk wise some even stronger. I had one that stunk so much I had to put it in a box inside a tent to stop the smell going next door. honestly sweet skunk can be just as pungent and sometimes worse if your fam doesn’t like the smell your gonna have to figure a way to vent the room your useing

Maybe a filter and inline fan might help you get rid of the smell but growing weed stinks no matter what you.

Breeding could go either way you could end up with a more stinky plant

Last edited:
H

Hybridizer10

Seeet strains can smell just as strong skunk wise some even stronger. I had one that stunk so much I had to put it in a box inside a tent to stop the smell going next door. honestly sweet skunk can be just as pungent and sometimes worse if your fam doesn’t like the smell your gonna have to figure a way to vent the room your useing

Maybe a filter and inline fan might help you get rid of the smell but growing weed stinks no matter what you.

Breeding could go either way you could end up with a more stinky plant
Ok thanks. I’m new at growing. So I’m going to start indoors and then plant outside. I’m interested in breeding of different plants. I thought I would try this.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ok thanks. I’m new at growing. So I’m going to start indoors and then plant outside. I’m interested in breeding of different plants. I thought I would try this.
Breeding can be real fun
I find it real interesting crossing strains trying this and that don’t let me stop you am sure you wouldn’t anyways 🙂👍

H

Hybridizer10

Breeding can be real fun
I find it real interesting crossing strains trying this and that don’t let me stop you am sure you wouldn’t anyways 🙂👍
Was thinking of buying pollen online but expensive. Going to see if I can get some here. I’m growing a dwarf white so I’m trying to have more dwarf plants. I have lights to start indoors but will plant outside. I don’t smoke marijuana but always wanted to grow it since I was a teenager. I’m now 53 years old. I’m growing for the seeds to swap for other plants.

S

sintax

I’m looking for pollen from a dwarf plant? I’m looking to produce a few seeds. I’m currently growing Dwarf White Auto and want to breed smaller plants. My interest in pollen would be from sweet smelling flowers. I’m trying to remove the skunk bad smell of the flowers. I’m growing in my home and don’t want the pungent smell. I want to grow it quietly without all the fanfare of my family.
There's a lot of sweet and Cindy pollen going around on overgrow.com, most will mail you it free for pictures.

Top Bottom