2 Affies Indi lean
1 Affie Lemon cut
1 Cookies/BD in a solo cup

so the 2 Indi leaning ones pulled through
roots are blowing out the bottom and they are flowering and stacking hard

the other 2 I just pulled tonite and they were toast

and I threw in my beloved OG cut

I have had her for Many Moons

wanna see what she can do in a solo cup!!

Awesome!! Those Indy Afghans are gonna be dope. I feel it. Dick in the dirt dope.

Wisher619

Wisher619

this lady is stackin so hard you would think she got "Double Platforms" on

incogneato

incogneato

Here's my hard candy method:

Vanilla Grenadine Hard Candy

Ingredients:
5G bubblehash
2TBSP Propylene Glycol (Food grade)
2/3cup White Corn Syrup
1 Cup RO Water
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Grenadine

Supplies:
Glass beaker with pour
Smaller glass container with pour
Candy Molds
Cooking Spray
Candy Thermometer

Process:

Spray the candy molds with cooking spray first. Do not make the mistake of not doing this. Seriously.

In large glass beaker combine sugar, corn syrup, water and apply high heat. Stir until it's all a nice homogenous mixture. Then leave it alone. It needs to heat up to 300f (important if you don't reach this temp you're candy will not be dandy). It will boil first. Then take forever to get to 300. I keep the heat on medium as it gets close you don't want to over shoot really. Once at 300f (make sure you get there) turn off the heat and add the hash directly to the mixture and start stirring hard. It's gonna bubble and foam but keep stirring. Till it's as absorbed as it's gonna get. Maybe five minutes.

Then in your smaller beaker add 2 TBSP of Propylene Glycol. This part is kind of hard to explain. You want the PG to be as close to the temperature as possible to the solution (which is rapidly cooling down from 300f) For me that was 260f. The PG heats ridiculously quick. Like fifteen seconds over a flame it was at 250f. Then you pour the PG into the candy/hash mixture and go crazy stirring again.

Keep an eye on the temperature and once it hits 250f add your 1/2tsp of Grenadine and 1/2tsp of Vamilla and keep stirring like a mad man until it's as homogenous as possible.

Then pour into candy mold (you sprayed it with cooking oil already, right?) and put in fridge to set. I kept in overnight. They came out incredible. It made around 60 candies.

Figure 5g bubble hash at 50% (2500mg). Figure maybe 70% conversion. So figure around 30mg.

The bubblehash was from Lemon OG. These give me a six hour pleasant upbeat alert high that is perfect for daytime medication. It's actually motivating.

Just wanted to share. Hope this helps someone.
Gonna have to re visit this later on
And so goes insulating the bucket from heat and light... Windshield sun visors, and these are a tribute to Master Yoda (@Wisher619 ) for spending many nights teaching me and answer question after question, and holding my hand thru the growing pains!
So Brother,,, every time i look at my plants, part of you is looking back at me,,, "Saying quit being lazy!)
:)
Those are awesome lol!
yeah do not be like me starting before i have everything.. but i have no choice.. so what the hell. good luck.

chris.
I did the same thing. I'm glad I started when I did though. I just pick up what I need along the way

mandalaman

mandalaman

Yay! The other plant has completely bounced back! Just kidding. :mushtache::speechless:

But, seriously, Awreathra Danklin has finally started eating again. :D ppm went from 700->670 (500 scale). pH steady at 5.9/6.0.

Pictures incoming. How y'all doing? I wanna see some more pics today!!

mandalaman

mandalaman

mandalaman

mandalaman

Some shots from just now. Evidence of the EC being too high and the root abuse is apparent. But EC been lowered, aquarhizosphere has been corrected and she's drinking and eating again. So good signs, me thinks. The purple is kind of pretty. I mean not 50 shades like @rmoltis but pretty in her own way :D

IMG 4668
IMG 4669
IMG 4670
IMG 4672
IMG 4673

Top Bottom