Recommendations on Sativa Strain to grow

• Thread starter WhiteyBulger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhiteyBulger

WhiteyBulger

Hey ~

I have have a 4' x 4' tent and I've always grow (4) squat bushy Indica's. I would like to grow a thin leaf Sativa. I am growing indoors and I want
to fill my tent. Looking for recommendations on a easy to grow strain that is covered in trichomes.

Also, can I grow (6) plants since the Sativa's are more lanky and less bushy?

I really appreciate any advice.
Thanks!
Recommendations on sativa strain to grow

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hey ~

I have have a 4' x 4' tent and I've always grow (4) squat bushy Indica's. I would like to grow a thin leaf Sativa. I am growing indoors and I want
to fill my tent. Looking for recommendations on a easy to grow strain that is covered in trichomes.

Also, can I grow (6) plants since the Sativa's are more lanky and less bushy?

I really appreciate any advice.
Thanks!
View attachment 2140668
theres certain haze types that have the sativa look, super lemon haze is first one that comes to mind. ive never grown it though personally.đź‘Ť
Sativa leaf

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Pure Sativa?? Hybrid-Sativa Dominant?

Im guessing, you dont want to grow a really long flowering, true, 100% sativa?? 16-25 weeks??
If you do? Khalifa Genetics-Chellakutti-Kerela-18-24 weeks flowering. It looks like the are out of the country, but also have a USA address.

For a Sativa Dominant hybrid- with a kickass buzz, and a huge yield, Id look into Relic Cough BX3. Its an old 90s NL5 x Haze clone only, thats been stabilized into a BX3. Plants can get huge, and some really potent stuff.
Another would be Relic Super Silver Haze. Its a cross of the cup Winning 1998 clone x 1st Release of Mr Nice Super Silver Haze Male F3. It too, can get big, with a big buzz.

Another that many consider a fast flowering Haze, is original release genetics of C99/Cinderella 99.

A couple places to get it from, with pre2000 genetics, is Fleur De Mal Seeds, and Joey Weed, who is in Canada. From Hemp Depot. Joey Weed also has Original 90s-AK47, White Widow, and NL. AK47, has killer sativa phenos.

Top Bottom