Rookie outdoor grow in hollister ca

• Thread starter cbrians
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbrians

cbrians

Seems like if ya took some tubing with tiny holes in it and mixed it up in the pot in the beginning you could use an air pump to blow air inside
True, but they’re in fabric pots and it’s pretty windy where I am? I don’t know for sure though.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

True, but they’re in fabric pots and it’s pretty windy where I am? I don’t know for sure though.
I really mean I'm general if you could xoil some small tubing like smaller then a penciled around the soil and you fill the pot and then pump air into the soil. Seems like that would be a thing lol

Galgrows

Galgrows

Afternoon from Oregon been a outdoor grower for 40yrs i got a few simple things that will get you on your way. I've got windy dry conditions where I'm at all summer long till maybe Oct. but who knows anymore. You have to protect the plants from strong wind either place a bamboo support stick but that's a must. Think man if it's dry and windy how does your body feel sitting in the hot sun for hours when young? I put mine in the shade but keep them outdoors, these arn't sit an forget it's work to bring them to harvest. To small of pots if those are photoperiods? I sometimes water 2xday in the heat of summer.

Wind drys out fabric pots fast, unless there 30+gal pots. Use good fertilizers i feed mine every other waterings, top dress with worm castings sprinkle a handful around the tops of pots. Water slowly and deeply, yes there gonna look wilty cause they get exausted in the glaring sun. Some of these are autos, some photoperiods from last summer. I only grow what i can handle during summer cause i'm old LOL

IMG 20220621 085231636 HDR
IMG 20220908 142911957 HDR
IMG 20230926 073835940
IMG 20220706 094912868
cbrians

cbrians

Afternoon from Oregon been a outdoor grower for 40yrs i got a few simple things that will get you on your way. I've got windy dry conditions where I'm at all summer long till maybe Oct. but who knows anymore. You have to protect the plants from strong wind either place a bamboo support stick but that's a must. Think man if it's dry and windy how does your body feel sitting in the hot sun for hours when young? I put mine in the shade but keep them outdoors, these arn't sit an forget it's work to bring them to harvest. To small of pots if those are photoperiods? I sometimes water 2xday in the heat of summer.

Wind drys out fabric pots fast, unless there 30+gal pots. Use good fertilizers i feed mine every other waterings, top dress with worm castings sprinkle a handful around the tops of pots. Water slowly and deeply, yes there gonna look wilty cause they get exausted in the glaring sun. Some of these are autos, some photoperiods from last summer. I only grow what i can handle during summer cause i'm old LOL
Yeah makes sense, I wouldn’t have survived out there for a week. They’re perking up tho!
This is my first grow so I have lots to learn. I think I’ve been under watering with the fabrics. I got some fox farm nutrients coming on wednesday

Not sure what kinda plants, these are seeds I’ve found in buds over the years. Weed roulette ha

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Yeah makes sense, I wouldn’t have survived out there for a week. They’re perking up tho!
This is my first grow so I have lots to learn. I think I’ve been under watering with the fabrics. I got some fox farm nutrients coming on wednesday

Not sure what kinda plants, these are seeds I’ve found in buds over the years. Weed roulette ha
it better be weed because we don't grow hemp around here lol

Stokes

Stokes

Too much direct sunlight at this stage, not enough water and nutrients.

You will need to feed. I suggest something low maintenance like a gaia green all purpose or something similar. Even better would be something like a roots organic terp tea feeding, it has all the microbes you need and mixes easy. If i was gonna use it as a stand alone i would probably do half and half of the grow/bloom. Would add some epsom salt for magnesium.

Black gold is good to start in but very limited for bigger plants

cbrians

cbrians

Too much direct sunlight at this stage, not enough water and nutrients.

You will need to feed. I suggest something low maintenance like a gaia green all purpose or something similar. Even better would be something like a roots organic terp tea feeding, it has all the microbes you need and mixes easy. If i was gonna use it as a stand alone i would probably do half and half of the grow/bloom. Would add some epsom salt for magnesium.

Black gold is good to start in but very limited for bigger plants
Sound good, I gotta get thru tonight and tomorrows 12 hour shifts and I will give them some love

cbrians

cbrians

Morning! Girls look like they’re adapting to outside a bit better. Got them under a light shade cloth and gave them a shit ton of water. I have some nutrients coming today, will feed on Thursday cuz thirsty thursday is easy for me to remember

IMG 9362
IMG 9363
IMG 9364
IMG 9365
IMG 9366
IMG 9367
IMG 9368
IMG 9369
IMG 9370
Top Bottom