sprouted feb 8th and still waiting for pre-flower

• Thread starter DankDabbler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DankDabbler

I've been giving her all the love and care she needs, ensuring she gets the right light, nutrients, and environment. Despite my efforts, she's yet to show any signs of transitioning into the next stage of growth. It's got me wondering if there's something I could be missing or if she's just following her own timeline.

Fgfgfd
BB22

BB22

You didn’t ask, to my noob eyes it looks over watered.

Ridges. I would let it dry out more between watering ✌️🤓

ddandurand

ddandurand

What are your temps, humidity, what lights are your running, whats the distance? Just judging by the stretch of the seedlings in the back, she may be doing her best with the light provided. As other have said more info is needed bud. Lots of factors to consider. but if the rest of your plants are thriving it may just be her. also Ive over watered a lot and she looks like shes pulling out of an over watering stage. Just let her dry back a bit, sometimes doing nothing is the correct coarse of action.

good luck.

D

DankDabbler

Need more information. What light are you using? Soil? Nutrients? Watering?
So, I've got her under a full-spectrum LED light, using a mix of coco coir and perlite for the soil. For nutrients, I'm sticking to a balanced NPK formula, and as for watering, I've been trying to keep it consistent—not too much, not too little.

D

DankDabbler

You didn’t ask, to my noob eyes it looks over watered.

Ridges. I would let it dry out more between watering ✌️🤓
Perhaps I've been a bit too generous with the watering can lately. I'll dial it back and let her roots breathe a bit more. Thanks for the keen observation!

D

DankDabbler

What are your temps, humidity, what lights are your running, whats the distance? Just judging by the stretch of the seedlings in the back, she may be doing her best with the light provided. As other have said more info is needed bud. Lots of factors to consider. but if the rest of your plants are thriving it may just be her. also Ive over watered a lot and she looks like shes pulling out of an over watering stage. Just let her dry back a bit, sometimes doing nothing is the correct coarse of action.

good luck.
Currently, temps are around 75°F with humidity at 50%. Running LED lights, about 18 inches above her

D

DankDabbler

What seeds are you growing?
Well, @alpha.ganjaguy, this little lady is a Strawberry Banana auto flower! Heard great things about her - taking note of all the tips above and hopefully, I will see progress in her in the coming days 🤞😅

Redneckx

Redneckx

Here is my strawberry banana auto from Fastbuds as freebee.
What a fantastic plant! The leaves looked all just perfect not even one concern!
She will push some buds soon, start of week 5 now, seems she need a 10-12week flower period, sativa Dom.
Her smell is crazy, like spicy strawberry and rubbing the stem will smell like Bananas!
IMG 20240327 104741 01

Latest posts

Top Bottom