Suspicious ballz - are these normal?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budclarkson

Saw these on one of my feminized Autos. Pollen bag?

I since cut the balls off and bagged them.

Plant is the top one.

Suspicious ballz   are these normal 2

Suspicious ballz   are these normal

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

that calyx has definitely been pollenated imho. Forming seed.

Did you have a male pulled out late? Got any close up shots of the lower-most flower nodes?

B

Budclarkson

Did you have a male pulled out late? Got any close up shots of the lower-most flower nodes?
Two other young femed Autos and did have a clone of a female fem photo in there until flip.

The other 2 plants look fine. This one is very stickly with small thin leaves, a gorilla auto. No idea why they call it gorilla.

29E9760B 3289 49E7 9731 CEA97898222B

CADD95E5 8B5E 42ED 976F 440B8BF9DC18

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Two other young femed Autos and did have a clone of a female fem photo in there until flip.

The other 2 plants look fine. This one is very stickly with small thin leaves, a gorilla auto. No idea why they call it gorilla.

View attachment 2168918

View attachment 2168919
I would toss the sickly one. Gorilla glue is a finicky girl so I imagine the auto version is even worse. She will probably end up messing your other plants in there by herming or throwing nanners eventually.

B

Budclarkson

I would toss the sickly one. Gorilla glue is a finicky girl so I imagine the auto version is even worse. She will probably end up messing your other plants in there by herming or throwing nanners eventually.
Roger that, GG attempts has had some prior fails for me so far.

But it’s not sick just very thin sticks on the branches.

At this point if it grows some seeds I’ll take them. No idea where any pollen came from in this tent. I did have a CBD plant throw bananas in the other tent. I sprayed and wiped it down with peroxide.

I saved that ball so I’ll try cutting it open and see if anything forming.

B

Budclarkson

Here’s lower part of the plant and overall. What closeups do you want to see?

The plant just looks thin. Using some LST to open it up a bit.

0975945E 770F 409B 8C7D 92F13678BAB5

5C078E71 4834 446A A79A F0279585A6F9

Stokes

Stokes

What light are you using? They/them doesnt look very excited for flower

P

Phyto

If you got a seed, somewhere in there, there is/was a plant that had male flowers. Unless of course you were near someone elses male plant and brough pollen into your grow space.

B

Budclarkson

What light are you using? They/them doesnt look very excited for flower
ACI Iongrid T22 in a 2x3

I probably need to dial it up. Currently at 60% as I slow rolled it with one plant was way behind the other 2.

B

Budclarkson

If you got a seed, somewhere in there, there is/was a plant that had male flowers. Unless of course you were near someone elses male plant and brough pollen into your grow space.

As mentioned I had a CBD plant throw nanners in the other tent. I had wiped it all down but I guess some could have been transferred thru air in the room or my hands.

B

Budclarkson

The I found this on the lower part of the plant!
Looks like it’s a Hermed Auto.

I can clip off the nanners but I assume more will grow?

Weird because the seed was found at the top of the plant where I haven’t found any bananas.

What the hell do I do now? Two other autos in this tent and a photo in bloom in the other.

22116AA6 E543 4365 AF07 9D9FA7BBD974

Latest posts

Top Bottom