THC percentage's 56% and up - what strain

• Thread starter MotaMan4560
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Well yes and no. If it's a known clone with lab report you can reference that. But you'll know how much Trichomes/Gram bud and assume % of thc in trichomes is 50-80% depending on other stuff in it
Thats pretty smart actually only lets you know if you got good or bad weed tho

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
So youre saying if i got a gram of weed and soak it in 99% isopropyl
Wait for the iso to vape and weight the leftovers i get a estimated thc percentage of my weed?
If this works its fucking genious
I'd think what remains would be the same as what there was at the beginning.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Depends on how long you soak it dont let is dissolve
Just fast down and swirl and then
Up
99% alcohol will evaporate. The other 1% is water, I believe, so much of it would also evaporate. Whatever is left is what didn't evaporate. That would mostly be what was there before the ISO was added.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

99% alcohol will evaporate. The other 1% is water, I believe, so much of it would also evaporate. Whatever is left is what didn't evaporate. That would mostly be what was there before the ISO was added.
Exactly you can grind a bud put it in iso swirl it strain it in a fine mesh
And then evaporate the iso and the water ofc whats left is extract
I have made and dabbed some of
This stuff

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Exactly you can grind a bud put it in iso swirl it strain it in a fine mesh
And then evaporate the iso and the water ofc whats left is extract
I have made and dabbed some of
This stuff
When I started making tinctures it wasn't long till my wife commandeered the project. It's much the same idea. She grinds it, decarboxylates it, infuses it with Ever Clear 190, reduces it and we enjoy it. It's so powerful I usually can't take more than 3/4 of a ml. She usually blends different strains.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

When I started making tinctures it wasn't long till my wife commandeered the project. It's much the same idea. She grinds it, decarboxylates it, infuses it with Ever Clear 190, reduces it and we enjoy it. It's so powerful I usually can't take more than 3/4 of a ml. She usually blends different strains.
That sounds wonderful how long does she soak it for in the alcohol?
And reduces it in evaps or pouring something else into it?

Top Bottom