Time To Show Off Your Skills!

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
Whatā€™s your proudest moment as a grower?

No one ever said that growing your own cannabis plant was an easy first ride; thereā€™s lots of learning, some overwatering and many great achievements. But after it all, weā€™ve all come out better from all these experiences.

Today we want to highlight whatā€™s your proudest experience as a grower. Donā€™t be shy, itā€™s time to brag!!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ā™„ fat colas
Supporter

No one ever said that growing your own cannabis plant was an easy first ride; thereā€™s lots of learning, some overwatering and many great achievements. But after it all, weā€™ve all come out better from all these experiences.

Today we want to highlight whatā€™s your proudest experience as a grower. Donā€™t be shy, itā€™s time to brag!!
I don't really have one, I always see room for improvementāœŒļø

Galgrows

Galgrows

One of my proudest moments was when i placed my beloved clones i had so carefully grown and veggied for like 2 1/2 months prior outdoors to early in the spring/summer. Boy did i learn that lesson and nearly cried when all 7 went into pre mature flower. I worked on them for 6wks after that cleaning all the dead flowers off every single stalk. Yes i had a decent harvest but lost 1/2 of it from mid section down basically did a heavy lollypop job. I'm in Oregon so that's smoke from a major forest fire we had also. Was one sad summer.

20200913 082502
BB22

BB22

Today we want to highlight whatā€™s y
Proud when I realized that I can germinate seeds, clone, veg, flower, dry and cure.

Need to refine all of it. Lots more to learn āœŒļø
IMG 4621

SHiNi

SHiNi

My proudest moment was germinating my first seed. The start of this journey of growing cannabis

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
The first one always hits different šŸ˜

lol ainā€™t that right the bubble gum I gave to my wife saying if I wanted to taste bubblegum Iā€™d buy a packet. Now years later here I am trying to find that ā€œconnoisseurā€ bubblegum to no avail

Thereā€™s a lotta stuff went missing over the years Iā€™d love to try much more than the latest candy popping high thc strain I guess the market never knowing older strains donā€™t know what they missed.

Top Bottom