Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

@Thatoneguyyouknow_

The seeds are from CSI Humboldt. I have 5 more to sprout. He reversed the mother cut himself, which apparently was particularly difficult.

But after looking around a bit more, I bet 11 weeks tops. I only saw one report of someone that waited 12 weeks and claimed it could have used another week.
I wonder what process he chose lol. Making an S1 from a single cut/plant is notoriously difficult yea, but only when doing it on purpose. Ive made several S1 seeds entirely by accident just because a plant would make a banana or two in flower if you looked at it with a stink eye too long.

The easiest way i know of to make an S1 from a sexually stable female, is to take two clones from the same mother, flower them in a small setup, and just spray one of them with colloidal silver solution to get some bananas thatll pollenate the other one. Is how i made a seed grown mother for the Gelato 41 clone only cut that circulated the KC commercial grows. Some plants are self sterile so ive been informed, but i havent come across it personally yet in cannabis, just fully reproductively sterile plants here and there, usually having started life as a mutant/weirdo.

If you dont have good HEPA filtration doing it this way can be VERY dangerous to your other grows if they're in the same building, your standard central air filter will not catch cannabis pollen... but all seed produced will be female lol.

Ive made several S1's this way, imho it's the easiest way to make female seeds that will produce that exists. You can make female F1's very easily this way too. I was even able to get female pollen bananas from the columbian land race this way, a plant this will turn to a crisp and die before it shoots any bananas in a normal grow environment lol. There are more effective hormone interrupters to use then colloidal silver, i just have free access to it already.

It really doesn't take much poking (or any really) for me to start flailing people with information, i apologize lol.

Last edited:
leroygreen

leroygreen

I like my occational grinder hash....spices up a doob nicely
I used to also until older age and all the arthritis, but then again I also used to scrape the old brass pipe for resin and smoke that. Times have changed. 50 dollar dank oz and oz of wax 100 all day and legally grow your own. Hence I no longer scrape my resins. 😂

Putthataway

Putthataway

IMG 1385

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Honestly can’t even remember half the shit I did when I was drunk and younger, woke up in the woods, peoples houses, forts we had all over town for when we were out late riding. Woke up handcuffed face down in one of my buddies basement once I think I was 17, drove 6 people home in my truck every time we went out to the bars… and I was the drunkest one.. my car system was so loud most people couldn’t handle the bass knob up kore than 1/2 way, my sister drove my truck once when I was WAYYYY too plastered had her come to the bar and drive us, so me bein high as hell and drunk a fuck started turning up the tunes… my sister pulled over and said she couldn’t drive, she saw 4 lanes on a 2 lane road… somehow I drove like that doin 100 wasted and baked and never got a ticket 🤣 somehow I’m still here, don’t drink and drive anymore but still drink here and there lol

Ps my vehicle insurance company hated me, full glass coverage. Snapped 6 windshields 🤣🤣🤣 they had to come to the hose to install it too every time hahaha I knew the dude by name after the 3rd time 😆

Ahh to be young again 🤷‍♂️
I carried that extra glass coverage too, I lost count how many I had replaced. Once I was so hungover I stumbled out to the street early morning and had 1/4 of ice glazed over everything. Me being of sound mind decided to use a beer bottle to clear the ice, got on the highway and the sun was blazing in through a huge checkerboard of scratches. I could barely see through it. A ball peen hammer took care of the problem when I got home though!😆

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I wonder what process he chose lol. Making an S1 from a single cut/plant is notoriously difficult yea, but only when doing it on purpose. Ive made several S1 seeds entirely by accident just because a plant would make a banana or two in flower if you looked at it with a stink eye too long.

The easiest way i know of to make an S1 from a sexually stable female, is to take two clones from the same mother, flower them in a small setup, and just spray one of them with colloidal silver solution to get some bananas thatll pollenate the other one. Is how i made a seed grown mother for the Gelato 41 clone only cut that circulated the KC commercial grows. Some plants are self sterile so ive been informed, but i havent come across it personally yet in cannabis, just fully reproductively sterile plants here and there, usually having started life as a mutant/weirdo.

If you dont have good HEPA filtration doing it this way can be VERY dangerous to your other grows if they're in the same building, your standard central air filter will not catch cannabis pollen... but all seed produced will be female lol.

Ive made several S1's this way, imho it's the easiest way to make female seeds that will produce that exists. You can make female F1's very easily this way too. I was even able to get female pollen bananas from the columbian land race this way, a plant this will turn to a crisp and die before it shoots any bananas in a normal grow environment lol. There are more effective hormone interrupters to use then colloidal silver, i just have free access to it already.

It really doesn't take much poking (or any really) for me to start flailing people with information, i apologize lol.
Flail away my Dude, I'm a sponge!

Putthataway

Putthataway

I carried that extra glass coverage too, I lost count how many I had replaced. Once I was so hungover I stumbled out to the street early morning and had 1/4 of ice glazed over everything. Me being of sound mind decided to use a beer bottle to clear the ice, got on the highway and the sun was blazing in through a huge checkerboard of scratches. I could barely see through it. A ball peen hammer took care of the problem when I got home though!😆
The Chinese glass that your insurance installs is down right dangerous. Unfortunately even when paying out of pocket these companies will install inferior glass that isn’t up to spec in terms of size or quality.

Here is how it worked in Arizona. Safelite is partnered with most insurance companies as their preferred glass company. They install cheap glass. You have the right to choose your own company but it requires an inspection. Originally the inspector was… safelite. They would arrive and say yeah you need a new windshield. We have one right now in the truck, you might as well have us install it since we are here, stealing other companies business. Word got out so Safelite was no longer able to do the inspections. Guess who owns the inspection company? The same company that owns Safelite. Anyway I found a good reputable company with a good installer. A few years later I called and Safelite answers. So this huge conglomerate company is also buying out the remaining companies. I eventually located a company to install oem glass on a car. I even helped the installer. Years later I called the same company who kept not responding to my calls or messages. Eventually someone answered my call with not hello but liability. Then tells me I am a liability and they won’t install the dealership glass I purchased because I didn’t buy it from them. This was Penske glass and the dealership is a Penske dealership. I advised him that they had done it before and was basically told to fuck off. So I had to some hard research and vetting and located a dude who could do it after advising this car is rare and fucking up is not a option. They got here, did a fabulous job and have been my go to for such instances. The owner listened to my gripes about the glass industry, then advised me he’s on the state glass board or something like that. He then told me that Safelite sets the price he can charge for installation. I can tell you that the cost of a oem molding for a piece of glass exceeds the cost of the Chinese glass with molding. Penske labels me as a liability when insurance companies install glass that can actually increase death without any liability. If you really want to follow the money all the insurance companies and Safelite are backed by the same investors. See the documentary monopoly if you like rabbit holes.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Does your grinder get gummed up to the point it's stuck? Well here is a simple solution I use.

The top lip just below the grinder lid. Take a razor or sharp edge and clean that lip free of debris. Take a tiny dab of Vaseline and rub it around the top lip. Do this for a few cleaning's. Soon you will rarely have a issue with gumming.

It really helps a lot. Just remember tiny, tiny amount.
Yeah I saw some alloy scrapings using a knife or something so I only use alcohol. My stoopid arthritic hands had enough of that shit so I have the backup electric coffee grinder at the ready. It'll pulverize your bud too much if you don't go lightly though. If I'm rolling more than one I go electric!

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Im germinated a bunch of Moonflower datura seeds today (for oranamental purposes and to keep cats out of my grow plot.)

Incredibly lush and beautiful plants with beautiful trumpet shaped flowers. I have thousands of these seeds ive harvested myself.

Cats and dogs generally wont go anywhere near a datura plant, and traditionally, a human taking care of one tends to have much better luck in their gardening practices then if they dont, for whatever reason. Just dont eat the plant, it'll turn on you immediately, and for the rest of your life usually if you do that.

If someone has a PO box, and wants these in their garden warding off pests and small animals, these shoot me a PM. Theyll also pull insect off your fruit bearing plants and onto them, the insects will eat from the datura, and they will die immediately afterward. This is why you see so many insect bites on wild datura's, but almost never see live insect on them, and generally never see any insect damage on near by plants either. There are mite species that can eat datura just fine, but they tend to just stick to the datura.

When my cat walks around these plants, she gives them easily a 12foot gap. She wont go near them. My dogs are straight up scared of them lol. A more beautiful species of plant is hard to find though.

Long story short, the purpose of these plants in a garden is NOT for their psychoactive properties, it's what the plants, as a living organism, are willing to trade you for allowing them a safe place to grow and thrive. Protection, As dumb as that probably sounds.
any idea if this also would repel deer? I just had to do the google, I've grown the vine on a fence and it was amazing. I never knew about the datura. I'm guessing it looks about 3' x 3'?

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

The Chinese glass that your insurance installs is down right dangerous. Unfortunately even when paying out of pocket these companies will install inferior glass that isn’t up to spec in terms of size or quality.

Here is how it worked in Arizona. Safelite is partnered with most insurance companies as their preferred glass company. They install cheap glass. You have the right to choose your own company but it requires an inspection. Originally the inspector was… safelite. They would arrive and say yeah you need a new windshield. We have one right now in the truck, you might as well have us install it since we are here, stealing other companies business. Word got out so Safelite was no longer able to do the inspections. Guess who owns the inspection company? The same company that owns Safelite. Anyway I found a good reputable company with a good installer. A few years later I called and Safelite answers. So this huge conglomerate company is also buying out the remaining companies. I eventually located a company to install oem glass on a car. I even helped the installer. Years later I called the same company who kept not responding to my calls or messages. Eventually someone answered my call with not hello but liability. Then tells me I am a liability and they won’t install the dealership glass I purchased because I didn’t buy it from them. This was Penske glass and the dealership is a Penske dealership. I advised him that they had done it before and was basically told to fuck off. So I had to some hard research and vetting and located a dude who could do it after advising this car is rare and fucking up is not a option. They got here, did a fabulous job and have been my go to for such instances. The owner listened to my gripes about the glass industry, then advised me he’s on the state glass board or something like that. He then told me that Safelite sets the price he can charge for installation. I can tell you that the cost of a oem molding for a piece of glass exceeds the cost of the Chinese glass with molding. Penske labels me as a liability when insurance companies install glass that can actually increase death without any liability. If you really want to follow the money all the insurance companies and Safelite are backed by the same investors. See the documentary monopoly if you like rabbit holes.
What a racket yeah? ughh, Insurance companies are repulsive.
My replacements were many years ago when glass wasn't really even incorporating antennas yet. I've heard some vehicles are thousands to replace.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter

How can one go about vetting and making sure the company they use is abiding by best practices? I have a local company i use and only them : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
any idea if this also would repel deer? I just had to do the google, I've grown the vine on a fence and it was amazing. I never knew about the datura. I'm guessing it looks about 3' x 3'?
Hey Otto im coming from left field on this one lol. I planted fox glove all around my front yard and those freaking dear walk all through it and around it but wont eat it. Im wondering if I had an actual “hedge row” of it if that would do a better job. I restarted to a 5’ metal rolled fencing and motion sprinklers hahaha! It’s war all season long! 😂

Putthataway

Putthataway

What a racket yeah? ughh, Insurance companies are repulsive.
My replacements were many years ago when glass wasn't really even incorporating antennas yet. I've heard some vehicles are thousands to replace.
This car was made in the late 90’s no antenna. At wholesale the cost of the glass was almost 1k. The first one was destroyed on the delivery truck. I was looking for the piece of glass for several years. Honda agreed to send another one from Japan they discontinued it. So I received the last one imported into the country. Solid on Honda to do that.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I am beginning to think zigzag has been lying to me. I have felt the last few packs that I have been going through them rather fast so I decided to write the date that I started a new pack. Well a pack lasted me 10 days and I rarely fuck up a paper. I do smoke a lot but 10 joints a day leaves me little time for anything else and I don't think I smoke THAT much. If I shared doobies or had friends I might consider this amount reasonable but neither of those things are true. I don't share joints and I don't like people enough to be friends with any of them so what the fuck ZIGZAG! 😒
I feel ya, I think they are cheaping us. Some of my new packs seem to feel like a lot of space inside. I roll a lot and have a weakness for buying a variety so I have dozens of packs. Who knows with bootleg shit. My chick was bitching about a bottle of high dollar cream and the seal was unbroken but the cream was the cheapest unscented glop you can buy😁

Putthataway

Putthataway

How can one go about vetting and making sure the company they use is abiding by best practices? I have a local company i use and only them : )
They don’t . Yes dude I use is local and I continue to use him. He was training his new guy personally. He was excited to see the car it was cool. They took extra precautions. I had the quarter windows and molding replaced on the first time. I watched them remove them. Dude even showed me that the windows had been removed before by the tool scar marks with out of date window tools. He gave me a good education.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Hey Otto im coming from left field on this one lol. I planted fox glove all around my front yard and those freaking dear walk all through it and around it but wont eat it. Im wondering if I had an actual “hedge row” of it if that would do a better job. I restarted to a 5’ metal rolled fencing and motion sprinklers hahaha! It’s war all season long! 😂
I know it's toxic but you're right, they will eat around it. They'll eat your hosta to the ground but leave other plants. I put up 8' deer fence around my garden, it was the only way. After they figured out how to get that lifted and go under it I put a row of chicken wire round the bottom perimeter. I still see evidence of them rooting around trying to get through. It's a battle

Top Bottom