Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Well I’m sitting around this afternoon with a sore back and I figured hell, misery loves company! So the auto skunks and afgan got some chiropractor appointments in this afternoon, unfortunately the chiropractor is unlicensed 🤣 had a little snap, so I had to brace one of the skunks, hope she pulls through. If not ohh well. Pop another one.
IMG 5377
IMG 5381
IMG 5380
IMG 5383
IMG 5379
IMG 5382
IMG 5384
Ooopppps🥴

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well I’m sitting around this afternoon with a sore back and I figured hell, misery loves company! So the auto skunks and afgan got some chiropractor appointments in this afternoon, unfortunately the chiropractor is unlicensed 🤣 had a little snap, so I had to brace one of the skunks, hope she pulls through. If not ohh well. Pop another one. View attachment 2173862View attachment 2173863View attachment 2173864View attachment 2173865View attachment 2173867View attachment 2173868View attachment 2173869Ooopppps🥴
Medical tape.
It’ll be fine

Putthataway

Putthataway

Well I’m sitting around this afternoon with a sore back and I figured hell, misery loves company! So the auto skunks and afgan got some chiropractor appointments in this afternoon, unfortunately the chiropractor is unlicensed 🤣 had a little snap, so I had to brace one of the skunks, hope she pulls through. If not ohh well. Pop another one. View attachment 2173862View attachment 2173863View attachment 2173864View attachment 2173865View attachment 2173867View attachment 2173868View attachment 2173869Ooopppps🥴
We went from 9 inches to 7 inches and directly to erectile disfunction all in one post!😂👊

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Medical tape.
It’ll be fine
Yeah I braced her and reset the stem then wrapped the stake and stalk loosely with training wire. Before that I slathered her with clonex. It was almost completely severed so I didn’t remove the brace. Also turned her towards the light to prevent her from stretching for a while. I’d have tried medical tape if it wasn’t nearly severed through. I’m hopeful she will recover quickly enough, she was the largest of the three. So she’s got vigor in her corner.

Leoman

Leoman

Stopped by the folk's house today and mom brings out a foil packet with paper towels inside and all 5 of the OG Kush freebie seeds I gave her. Looks like they'd been popped for at least a week and were long af with pale yellow leaves. I told her she needs to plant them asap and she was like they'll be ok until the the pots ready.

Pretty sure they're dead but oh well. Crushed my dreams of helping her harvest some outdoor.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Medical tape.
It’ll be fine
this. if you get it back in place properly, and quickly enough, itll only take a few days to heal enough to start growing again, and in a few weeks that break will be the strongest stem section on the entire plant.

Ive taped fully broken branches back to plants with breathable medical tape and havent even lost any leaves before with that branch being by far the strongest stalk come flower, even if slightly behind where it would have been. Either way, 100% better then no branch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im being faced with a mid afternoon conundrum.

Is it late enough to bust up some Gelato?

Or is it early enough to bust up some trop cherry?

Decisions, decisions 🤔
Download 2

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

this. if you get it back in place properly, and quickly enough, itll only take a few days to heal enough to start growing again, and in a few weeks that break will be the strongest stem section on the entire plant.

Ive taped fully broken branches back to plants with breathable medical tape and havent even lost any leaves before with that branch being by far the strongest stalk come flower, even if slightly behind where it would have been. Either way, 100% better then no branch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im being faced with a mid afternoon conundrum.

Is it late enough to bust up some Gelato?

Or is it early enough to bust up some trop cherry?

Decisions, decisions 🤔
View attachment 2173936
Roll one of each. Follow me for more getting high af ideas🥰

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Yeah I braced her and reset the stem then wrapped the stake and stalk loosely with training wire. Before that I slathered her with clonex. It was almost completely severed so I didn’t remove the brace. Also turned her towards the light to prevent her from stretching for a while. I’d have tried medical tape if it wasn’t nearly severed through. I’m hopeful she will recover quickly enough, she was the largest of the three. So she’s got vigor in her corner.
8qipjr

cpurola

cpurola

Stopped by the folk's house today and mom brings out a foil packet with paper towels inside and all 5 of the OG Kush freebie seeds I gave her. Looks like they'd been popped for at least a week and were long af with pale yellow leaves. I told her she needs to plant them asap and she was like they'll be ok until the the pots ready.

Pretty sure they're dead but oh well. Crushed my dreams of helping her harvest some outdoor.
You may be surprised. Does she garden at all, flowers, veggies?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

That and the "Young ones" came on after that. Was the 4 guys living in an apartment together one was a hippie, a punk rocker, a new wave and a nerdy guy I wanna say.
I fell in love with Fawlty Towers
P078hvgw

I missed it when it was new but by 1980 is was a fav.

I've been a Python fan since the early 70's. I've seen/heard everything they've done, including many recordings. I know the Cheese Shop, Dead Parrot, Spanish Inquisition, Spam, Lumber Jack, How to defend yourself from someone with a banana, ETC ETC ETC! by heart.
7ornmq

Probably explains my mental health?

Top Bottom