Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Banner 2 and Purple Urkle...getting to late stage bloom!!!🥳🥳🥳
I run it all the way through harvest usually, they keep swelling usually, but you know me, I feed them until they drool, oh you full?
EAT THIS POUND OF BACON. It doesn’t really change anything in the flavor or terp dept, so I’d keep pushing them, also, the plants will still stack trichs, you know how I stalk spilt from time to time? That method pushes out resin production the last two weeks, as long as they are producing, I keep them fed. Looks good btw 👊🏻🤡

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Im thinking about adding two of the spider farmer red lights (4 lights total) to my Frankenlight I have made. Do you guys think that will be enough to make a difference or should I really just be looking at adding a few hundred to to the bill and getting a real light?🫣🤷🏼‍♂️🕯️ hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week!!! ✌️

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

isn’t as potent as the real deal. It does help though. When I’m running low I will sprinkle Kief from the grinder on top just to give it a kick. Just to knock the edge off. I think it’s just a way for these non legal states to test the waters on even considering THC . After that marijuana law was introduced last week my state can’t find even find a bank that will support cannabis
All strains are THC-a strains pre-cure. These are the exact same strains available in dispensaries, just sold raw dried, uncured.

There is no difference between the products beyond when its sold. If you take the on the shelf "thc-a" flower (not the hemp bud sprayed with thc-a distillate.... big difference) and leave it in an airtight container for a month or so, it cures up great. Been doing this for about a year now.

THC-a is the cannabinoid the drug-strain cannabis genotypes produce. Oxidation turns it into delta-9 over time.

If you put this stuff in a dry herb vape, you wont be able to tell the difference, can confirm. The only reason i dont buy it, is i can get similar quality flower, that i dont have to cure for full effects, for cheaper on the street.

THC-a was just a way to grey area the legality of drug strains of cannabis in outlaw states. 100%. If the flower is 29% thc-a, and you cure it, it will hit just like any other roughly 30% thc quality cannabis flower will.

The thc-a dabs are fantastic across the board, identical in every way to all the dispensary product ive tried, its just pricey so i dont buy it, (so long as its real extract, not some over-terped prepared distillate nonsense.) THC-a has no torouble making the delta-9 conversion from heat with concentrates being vaped. 99% of the dabs in the dispensaries are also rushed, uncured products because of this.

If you like live resin, thats 100% THC-a lol, just saying.

I also keep running into people that should know better, that have tried a single strain of "thc-a" gas station bud, rather then one of the reputable brands, and proceed to judge an entire virgin market based on one crappy flower. Thats just dumb and doesn't make any sense, in any context involving cannabis. Regulation on the products in terms of quality and consistency is already on the horizon though.

The cannabis cup winning breeder of the Flow genepool just opened up cannabis facilities producing and selling in TN and NC called Flow Gardens.

Their flagship strain is the same cup winning Flow thats in all the Denver dispensaries. same clone.

Some crappy companies are indeed just putting THC-a distillate on hemp flower though. What is pictured on the thread, nah, thats prob just dispensary quality, uncured cannnabis flower.

And yes, in Tennessee and North Carolina, it is now even easier to buy quality cannabis flower then any recreational state. The tax rates on it are not as inflated as a recreational state. And competition is quickly driving down the prices. You can buy it off the shelf anywhere that want's to sell it, even a liquor store. That's just how the cookie be crumblin. Somehow.

You can buy high quality cannabis flower in a headshop, and if you transfer to a baggie, go to jail for it. And it will test much higher then 0.3% most likely. Yes.

It's totally absurd, but it's very true.

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I'd be happy with that here in NC. I have no interest in buying dispo weed but I do want to grow a tree or two!

It is very annoying, and cognitively disorganizing to be able to buy something down the road in a store, that i would go to jail for growing a seed from. I actually have a few beans ive pulled from very high quality "thc-a" flower. Ill prob pop em for shits and giggles. Prob S1's. Was very good flower once it cured up nice. It's a pretty "shakes it's d*ck in your face" kind of hypocrisy.

Sew's much faith in our cultural zeitgeist and governmental bodies for sure.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I run it all the way through harvest usually, they keep swelling usually, but you know me, I feed them until they drool, oh you full?
EAT THIS POUND OF BACON. It doesn’t really change anything in the flavor or terp dept, so I’d keep pushing them, also, the plants will still stack trichs, you know how I stalk spilt from time to time? That method pushes out resin production the last two weeks, as long as they are producing, I keep them fed. Looks good btw 👊🏻🤡
Banner 2 a nine weeker Cap?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Im thinking about adding two of the spider farmer red lights (4 lights total) to my Frankenlight I have made. Do you guys think that will be enough to make a difference or should I really just be looking at adding a few hundred to to the bill and getting a real light?🫣🤷🏼‍♂️🕯️ hope you all had a great weekend and have a great week!!! ✌️
Are you referring to the deep red and the ir? They’re supposed to be paired with something over 500 watts or used vertically. I don’t know if the pairing is based off what lights they’ll fit with, or output. Also what light are you currently using? Where they’re offering three different spectrum add ons at $100 each for a total cost of $300 with a total of six lights. That’s a lot of extra stuff and clutter, even if you only run four. I’d like to see a grow series with a side by side comparison to see if these “add ons” aren’t just add on sales.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So, ever since this happened last year my clown sense has been tingling,

So a video expert has determined that the vid is legit.
Really cool stuff. And the house it happened at in Vegas, there were men that came to the house, some suits, they locked down the property, put a set of cameras on the peak of the house, removed the scuttled ship. And are monitoring the space, for what I guess is others coming back to survey our find their homies. There are videos from officers in the area who watched this thing fall from the sky. They inquired locals, and then, my guess the aos wing of the airforce (newly formed group the dod put together 2021) showed up and locked it down. This story has had its hooks I. Me since it happened. The 911 call, the police seeing the crash, all the local reports that night. We are not alone.

Wild stuff…..

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

So, ever since this happened last year my clown sense has been tingling,

So a video expert has determined that the vid is legit.
Really cool stuff. And the house it happened at in Vegas, there were men that came to the house, some suits, they locked down the property, put a set of cameras on the peak of the house, removed the scuttled ship. And are monitoring the space, for what I guess is others coming back to survey our find their homies. There are videos from officers in the area who watched this thing fall from the sky. They inquired locals, and then, my guess the aos wing of the airforce (newly formed group the dod put together 2021) showed up and locked it down. This story has had its hooks I. Me since it happened. The 911 call, the police seeing the crash, all the local reports that night. We are not alone.

Wild stuff…..
Yeah I remember the bodycam footage from last year, and I recently watched that the homeowners were under surveillance since the original incident. I seen some shit in the night skies twice in my 43 years of life that I could not explain. We’re definitely not alone in the twilight zone!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Are you referring to the deep red and the ir? They’re supposed to be paired with something over 500 watts or used vertically. I don’t know if the pairing is based off what lights they’ll fit with, or output. Also what light are you currently using? Where they’re offering three different spectrum add ons at $100 each for a total cost of $300 with a total of six lights. That’s a lot of extra stuff and clutter, even if you only run four. I’d like to see a grow series with a side by side comparison to see if these “add ons” aren’t just add on sales.
Yes the ir lights : ) so what im thinking is adding them in between the spaces in my current light, which is just around 500 watts total. You’re totally right about that being more stuff added, and more heat probably. A plus is once I do get a legit light I can still use the SF lights on a smaller scale inside the house for veggies, so its not like its not worth it to me to get them. I’ve even been lookin at SF for my real light, watching capts threads and others on here has me looking into them as opposed to the phlizon (SF is a little more money but looks like it is totally worth the value).

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yes the ir lights : ) so what im thinking is adding them in between the spaces in my current light, which is just around 500 watts total. You’re totally right about that being more stuff added, and more heat probably. A plus is once I do get a legit light I can still use the SF lights on a smaller scale inside the house for veggies, so its not like its not worth it to me to get them. I’ve even been lookin at SF for my real light, watching capts threads and others on here has me looking into them as opposed to the phlizon (SF is a little more money but looks like it is totally worth the value).
If you can repurpose them once you upgrade, then why not. I would personally go for the trio of add on options, with far red, infrared, and uv. The uv doesn’t run the whole 12 hours it’s limited to two hours a day I think? I still want to see a side by side comparison before I go that route.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Where are those flashbacks my teachers promised me back in school? Has anyone ever had one?
They lied
Unnamed 1 3

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

"The boundaries that divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

So when I started taking cuts and cloning I read everything.... still have hundreds of articles and scientific studies bookmarked... and honestly I'm starting to realize it really doesn't matter. If the plant is healthy and strong genetics she will root.

Many articles I read said remove the fans and growth from the nodes near the bottom so more energy would be diverted to root production. Makes sense, but I always felt cutting those shoots off was a waste of time and energy already spent in veg... Especially when it's a branch like this one off the Banner #2
View attachment 2164299
View attachment 2164300View attachment 2164302
More evidence of first roots shooting from the cut petioles.

I know some of you have a Bruce Banner #2 running right now. Share some pics?

I posted some of these, and others, in the veg thread, but here is the difference 2 days makes.
(Same one from that last post)

(Another Bruce Banner #2 with crazy roots. Same procedure: 45° cut right below node, clonex gel dip, aerobucket)

Latest posts

Top Bottom