Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

All is well still. 3 pbb x cman. And 2 Bruce banners. I can tell these are much better genetics then that previous run I had. So thank you 🤘🤘. Actually got the light intensity at 20% and isn’t burning them up. Thinking my problem last run was mostly genetics

IMG 1207
Stokes

Stokes

All is well still. 3 pbb x cman. And 2 Bruce banners. I can tell these are much better genetics then that previous run I had. So thank you 🤘🤘. Actually got the light intensity at 20% and isn’t burning them up. Thinking my problem last run was mostly genetics

Bruce Banner is a yielder. I didnt enjoy the high because of my anxiety, but i got every bit of a pound off the banner i did. My first grow and i had no idea what i was doing. Yielded more than my 4 other plants i ran with it did combined

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

You’re welcome buddy!
The pbb if def solid, trusts genetics originally.
The banner I built from scratch with land races. Glad you like em’

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

Bruce Banner is a yielder. I didnt enjoy the high because of my anxiety, but i got every bit of a pound off the banner i did. My first grow and i had no idea what i was doing. Yielded more than my 4 other plants i ran with it did combined
Last Bruce banners from homegrownseeds were difficult. It is a killer buzz. Sometimes causes me to worry myself to death about stupid things . Is that what you are talking about?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Exactly! Once @jadins_journey told me about it it's been on my to-do list.

Honestly, the way aeroponics makes these clones root I've been fighting myself not to keep a few in there and run them through flower in the bucket.... maybe.... i gotta get this run in flower first haha
I have been thinking about it myself just to get a run in to experience it haha, always have ran eveything in soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom