Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rama777

Rama777

One of the more Velvet leaning phenos of the Red Velvet x Gojo from @Trustfall

Smells freaking amazing
541B3E44 2600 4A1C AA17 F355B2D640FA

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

I need help. I have no idea what I am doing with this ac affinity pro 69 controller. I figured out how to program the one fan. I did the factory reset and everything is running. I have the instructions, doesn’t make any sense to me. Does anyone have a video for using this thing?View attachment 2169354View attachment 2169355
I find it easier to download the ac infinity app and connect to the controller via Bluetooth, the app is easier to understand.

BB22

BB22

Question folks ✌️

How long is too long to take a plant into flower ? Herm is what I really don’t want.

Trichomes are cloudy and I could pull now. The plant doesn’t look finished. Is there benefit in taking another couple weeks? I’m not in a rush. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks ✌️

Ethos Planet of the Grapes day 72 from flip
IMG 4628

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Question folks ✌️

How long is too long to take a plant into flower ? Herm is what I really don’t want.

Trichomes are cloudy and I could pull now. The plant doesn’t look finished. Is there benefit in taking another couple weeks? I’m not in a rush. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks ✌️

Ethos Planet of the Grapes day 72 from flip View attachment 2169386
a week. Def.

GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

Question folks ✌️

Thanks ✌️

Ethos Planet of the Grapes day 72 from flip View attachment 2169386
Am I wrong for thinking that a lady isn't complete until she has shown me her anthocyanins?

Latest posts

Top Bottom