Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Mothers Day Memes Funny 2018

Bilber

Bilber

Hey trainwreckers...I've gotta question about the PulseOne monitor.....what is the benefit of using one when your grow area is not sealed or contained and the environment can only be minimally adjusted......

Such a great piece of equipment, but I'm skeptical that it would do anything in my area.....

If it were the pro, I could use it for the light intensity.......

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey trainwreckers...I've gotta question about the PulseOne monitor.....what is the benefit of using one when your grow area is not sealed or contained and the environment can only be minimally adjusted......

Such a great piece of equipment, but I'm skeptical that it would do anything in my area.....

If it were the pro, I could use it for the light intensity.......
That’s one of the reasons I like. The ppm readings are dope too:

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My girls hairs are starting to curl. I should get some sort of magnification device maybe. When I grew last time we spoke of 50% of the hairs turning brown 🤷
That’s a bold strategy. I’m a 15 % amber (on the buds not the leaf) clown, I like the extra hitch in muh giddy up. I like to harvest by sight. I’m usually around. 90%
Red hairs
At least before I chops

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Happy mother's day to all the moms out there.

I'm hickory smoking a chicken for momma ATM 😎
I've got a smoker just like yours. Came with an electric heating element, burned (flamed) out 5 or more years ago but I've made so many brisket and tri-tips and pork shoulders, even chicken, whole and cut up I got my $15 out of it 10 yrs ago. Poor thing is rotting out but I'll still make it through this summer😉
20240512 135506

Top Bottom