Turning Royal border hash into E juice

• Thread starter RBH522
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RBH522

hello Everyone,
So in my country the only weed we have is ROYAL BORDER HASH or Afghan Hash
My question is can I turn it into an E-juice liquid so I can smoke it in my juul or other pod systems

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

why would you take something pure and mix it with shit?
i doubt smoking glycerin is good for you

the rrock

the rrock

If I were you I would make edibles if you wanna be discreet or just grow a pair and be creative. Not many places you can smoke in pubic

R

RBH522

If I were you I would make edibles if you wanna be discreet or just grow a pair and be creative. Not many places you can smoke in pubic
I mean vaping here is really popular and no one heard of THC pens so everyone thinks i’m ju Vaping, I’m making edibles all the time but I don’t want it to be the only way to get high

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You could probably make a extract using alcohol or butane, then once it is prepared, mix it with the smallest amount of vape juice that is needed to make it a thick liquid. Separating THC from hash isn't too different than extracting it from flowers, you just need to mix the concentrate with a vehicle to allow it to be vaped.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Wash hash in ethanol (high proof 190+).
Strain thru coffee filters or media filter
Evap ethanol

Scrape up goodness

Decarb

Add mct or c8 to desired consistency that your cart can handle.

Fill

Vape and enjoy

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Edit above

Place ethanol and hash in freezer for 48hrs. Keep as cold as possible during the above extraction in case any lipids or waxes are present in hash

T

tinytmp

Wash hash in ethanol (high proof 190+).
Strain thru coffee filters or media filter
Evap ethanol

Scrape up goodness

Decarb

Add mct or c8 to desired consistency that your cart can handle.

Fill
Add the Caliburn A3 to desired consistency that your cart can handle.
Vape and enjoy
I'm just wondering has anyone had much sucess making ejuice from qwiso and if so have you any tips on how to do it properly? Info like what amount of qwiso to use with pg etc is what I'm looking to find out. I have attempted making a small batch last night using about 1 gramme of qwiso mixed with 10ml of pg. I heated a saucepan of water and just hovered a shotglass with qwiso and pg above the hot water. After stirring the contents for a while the qwiso completly melted and blended with pg. After this I just poured the contents through a coffee filter and used a syringe to soak up the liquid and put the contents into an ejuice bottle with a couple of drops of concentrate flavours just to give the liquid a bit of flavor. I'm using the liquid in a uwell crown at around 65-70 watts and immediately the taste of hash is coming through along with the banana cream concentrates I added but tastes pretty funky haha. I'm not even sure if this will get me high or not tbh and because I've smoked a fat spliff this morning so I've no idea if im feeling the effects of the juice or not because of this. So any of you guys any idea about this sort of thing

Egzoset

Egzoset

Hi.

M'well, this starts with civil disobedience as a solution, hence the need for discretion although it's more about a transition to some chameleon life-style, e.g. merging with the crowd already converted to e-¢ig$ anyway... In a context of harsh prohibitionnism we can sympathise to this form of misery, yet my foggy crystal ball predicts that stealthy consumption in the open obviously implies micro-dosing, i mean real "dosing", not just a pretext to abuse the dose from concentrates as that would still manifest into external signs perceptible by 3rd-party observers.

The level of control in e-¢ig$ hardly seems realistic given your initial criterias, which oddly happen to share some aspects not totally alien to my own realm, although i'm using convection + dry flowers in a vaporist pipe ritual...

>> I don’t want it to be the only way to get high

Inhalation simply doesn't compare with edibles indeed. But you've thrown items at it which i expect to prove irreconciliable, because heating bulk workloads is just a messy way to implement low-profile doses - destined for plain public view one might add... So lets not push the corkle shall we!

Not to mention, what you gona do when joint int'l joint-ventures finally come up with anti-buzz vaccines?? 🫣

IMHO there's only one way to consume cannabis: it takes respect & pride, consequently the « $i¢k 'n $ad » mari-¢a¢a is for incurable "medical" patients of the 'Norml' movement who were forced to trade their signature in legal support to even more socio-toxic ingerence by those same 3rd-party observers you plan to tease openly.

That's suggesting a fair sense of pride, better than being resolved to hiding in a dark alley, etc., and end up corresponding to the Hollywoodian images pushed to please/serve politi¢ian$ & friend$ who suddenly turn into puritans when it comes to "Indian Hemp"/"Cannabis sativa L." - since February 19th 1925 actually, at the Société des Nations, now the United Nations with tentacles extending beyond democracy. Too bad i can only warn against a life-long cat 'n mouse game as that constant hiding will have adverse health effects eventually. So good luck finding a satisfying health-wise compromise, you'll need it!

The thing is i'd begin with dumping convenience from a reservoir and its on-demand delivery - out of question judging by the initial post.

>> The way we smoke it here is mixing it with tobacco and rolling it

The bright side with vaporization is that cannabis bills are divided 2~3 fold, because it no longer sacrifices nearly half the goodies to heat the other half. Too bad the industry managed to get so many brains scrambled, i were to imagine sufficiently civilized public consumption that wouldn't ever take the form of a dragons contest for starters, yano? And if one is to avoid the THC-tolerance build-up followed by a typical/eventual spiral of self-control failure(s) then maybe seek inspiration from the Syqe which stimulated my imagination 10 years ago: it's filled with "doses" of dry shredded cannabis, in full respect of a precious gift from dame Nature, the trichome glands. Long story...

Let me take a short-cut by explain the challenge with some sadistic game that shall help open to larger perspectives, presumably:

Play to « heat-shave a large hairy spider! »​

Using a torch-lighter the player has to figure out the best way to avoid killing it while also rendering its hairs incandescent before they fall as dust...

When you try it this will gradually happen to also demonstrate a most fundamental and immuable law governing our whole universe:

Q = m∙𝚫T∙Cp
Cp Spedific Heat Capacity
m Mass
Q Heat (loss or gain)
𝚫T Temperature Change

Though one may find much much more fun to heat-shave that fat spider and forget about the rest...

🕷️

In short, tiny contact-surfaces are the ones vaporizing early in convective scenarios, while blobs and solids remain relatively intact.

My conclusion would be that the selection of viable strategies got flawed since the its very origin, by design i'm afraid!

Necessity is the mother of invention, be patient (or even more creative!)... 🧞‍♂️

Top Bottom