Virgin

• Thread starter Humdinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Humdinger

Humdinger

Hi,

I've never grown Marijuana before but I need to grow it for my mom. She has cancer. I don't like it or use it but it's the only thing that'll get her to eat. It's illegal in my state but I don't care. I just want my mom to get better. I hope I can get help here. I have no idea how this works other than throwing seeds into the ground. Where do I get seeds?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
On this website should be many sites offering seeds.

I guess your usa by the state comment.

Here’s just one of the many larger breeders sites that deliver to the us

Simply type cannabis seeds into your browser be aware many are new and may not be your best bet

There are a load of tried & trusted sites as said some advertise here including https://www.thcfarmer.com/shop/

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

here's a long list of breeder, most have their own website you can order from, lot of them deliver worldwide:

Are you planning on growing outdoor or indoor ? soil, coco, rockwool, dwc, aero ?

you will need to feed your plants some nutrients, there's various option from living soil, dry amendments, liquid nutrients etc.
you may need a tent, light, extractor, coal filter etc.

here's a good web site where you can find lot of good articles about growing cannabis.

Last edited:
Humdinger

Humdinger

I was looking around the site and noticed some people growing inside. I would like to do this so that no one knows what I'm doing. How do you do that?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

First you need to decide what space you can allow at growing cannabis.

Then you need a growing tent that fit in that space you can allow to growing cannabis, then you'll need a lamp that fit that tent size, then you'll need an extractor to renew the air inside the tent , also need an coal filter to prevent odor spreading

you can get this from a growshop nearby or from the net.

Some LED manufacturer like spiderfarmer, viparspectra, mars hydro sell some full kit to get started for example

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

if you are growing for just one person then a small 2x4 will probably work. I use 2 150pro vipraspectar lights in mine. You can get them on amazon. There is a link in my signature that gets you another 8% off, if you want to use it. you will need a fan and most likely a carbon filter, if you dont want everyone to know you are growing. i really like the t6 cloud infinty fan. It comes with a temp humidity sensor to maintain proper environment. I started with a 4" fan but quickly realized it was not enough. You will also need a fan or 2 inside the tent, for good air flow.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So i just checked with the Vivosun link i have in my signature. They are doing a 2x4 basic grow tent kit for under 500. I dont have any experience with the light, but it gives you almost everything you need to start. you will just need soil, seeds and nutrients. You can get real simple nutrients if you are new to growing. There is Megacrop, a sponsor here. They do a 1 part mix, no guess work. Just follow the chart based on where the plant is at and you will get great results

Humdinger

Humdinger

I don't know if I'll be able to get all that stuff. I don't have a driver's license yet and I don't have a credit card or a way to pay online. My mom is too sick to drive, and my brother has been gone for 2 weeks now. We have a friend of my mom's that comes over once a week with food or to take my mom to a Dr's appointment but otherwise I can't really travel unless it's the bus. I don't want to go to jail if they see me with marijuana stuff on the bus and I can't ask my mom's friend. If that happened my mom wouldn't have anyone to take care of her.

How much will all that stuff cost? I thought I read someone mention $500.😭 I don't have that much saved up for this. I've been mowing lawns and doing whatever I can to make money to do this but so far most of it has been going to bills for the house. I need to get this going as soon as possible. My mom stopped eating again.😞

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I don't know if I'll be able to get all that stuff. I don't have a driver's license yet and I don't have a credit card or a way to pay online. My mom is too sick to drive, and my brother has been gone for 2 weeks now. We have a friend of my mom's that comes over once a week with food or to take my mom to a Dr's appointment but otherwise I can't really travel unless it's the bus. I don't want to go to jail if they see me with marijuana stuff on the bus and I can't ask my mom's friend. If that happened my mom wouldn't have anyone to take care of her.

How much will all that stuff cost? I thought I read someone mention $500.😭 I don't have that much saved up for this. I've been mowing lawns and doing whatever I can to make money to do this but so far most of it has been going to bills for the house. I need to get this going as soon as possible. My mom stopped eating again.😞
You need some good soul living in USA to send you some Rick Simpson oil.

She will take first a rice grain sized dose before sleep, for some days to see how she react, if she feels ok than she can start using 2 doses (rice grain sized doses), one in the morning and one at night, after some days she can start 3 doses morning, afternoon and before sleep (rice grain sized always), per day everyday for some weeks, if she feels well less nauseated and eating keep taking the oil daily. If her tolerance starts to build up too much, she can start increasing the dosage empirically and in small increments if she feels ok with more THC. Small increments goes a long way.

W

wiaru

I don't recommend growing it, unfortunately. At least not now/yet. Its illegal in your state. You don't have the money for it. Your mom is sick. Even if you start an indoor grow, you are months away from using anything from it best case scenario. Worst case, something goes wrong and you have to start over, wasting money, and months.

Humdinger

Humdinger

I have to do something. My mom needs to eat.

I'm going to do this. If I have to buy it illegally then fine but in the meantime I need to do this so I don't have to buy it anymore. One of my brothers friends probably knows where to get it.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I have to do something. My mom needs to eat.

I'm going to do this. If I have to buy it illegally then fine but in the meantime I need to do this so I don't have to buy it anymore. One of my brothers friends probably knows where to get it.
Yep follow my advice on dosage and she will be fine, she already used thc and it helped, the oil will be long term helpful.
Each dose takes from 1-3h to kick in and stays for at least 3-5 hours working in the blood stream.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
some seed banks/breeders take cash

You’ll need a place where you can fit a tent and be able to vent the smell outside so no one figures that or a cupboard

If you need help designing a grow room there is a sub forum for that

It does seem like your in over your head and should get some oil from someone instead

That said you seem determined

Good luck & may your mum get well soon

Humdinger

Humdinger

Thanks. Hopefully I can figure something out.

I talked to a few of my brothers friends and they told me my brother got locked up for DUI. He already has 2.

They heard of the oil but don't know where to get it. One of them told me they could get me a clone. He explained what a clone is. He said he'd talk to the guy that has the clone to see if he has a tent or anything else I need that he could donate. He said he could get some marijuana from the same guy but he wants $250 for an ounce. I have no idea if that's a good deal or not. I've never had to buy it.

Y

yquest

Hey Humdinger,
I just came across this post. How is your mom doing? I went through something similar with my dad, and so I how hard it can be to find the right support and resources during such a tough time. We also explored various options, including the Rick Simpson oil, which I know many people found helpful too. I've been doing some research now to help a friend in similar situation and came across Multiverse Beans, so figured I would just share. Full disclosure I haven't tried their products yet but they offer a range of seeds that could be helpful to your research.

Wishing the best for you and your mom!

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

maybe you should wait until your 18 with a job so you have some money to buy all this shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom