Week4Bytch ... What's He Up Too?

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I currently have three small tents going with something. (Two 4x2, and a 4x4) And one of them will be harvesting in about three weeks or so. Would sure like to have some plants ready to flip to flower right about then. It was a very tough call, been wanting to slam some Darkhorse Bruce Banner for awhile, but my lovely neighbors are crying for the Blue Dream...sigh. So, popping what I have left from Seedsman.
PXL 20240310 223807232

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Just came in the mail, these might be next up after the Blue Dream. The weird things is, I think I have a pack of these already 😂. Banner crossed Strawberry Diesel with OG Kush and made a name for himself with his pheno. Everyone kept asking for the "Banner". The rest is history.
PXL 20240315 194145794

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I'm starting to get a little iffy (unsure) with dropping seeds in root pods. Maybe just a small string of bad luck or this is what happens sometimes? Anyways, second one popped and third is probably a dud. Because of the lights on max I think I burnt the late bloomer. So we transplanted the older seedling "Ginger" (Blue Dream) into a gallon pot and moved her to the Veg tent where I have another lady going. (Strawberry Gorilla).

I'll let this late bloomer grow out for a week (in the humidity dome) before transplanting it with the others in the veg tent. Might name her "Mary Ann". 😜
PXL 20240319 001340485
PXL 20240319 001245893

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
We have a new addition to the veg tent... Amnesia Haze. So in this small veg tent we have Strawberry Gorilla, Blue Dream, and Amnesia Haze.

These will be moved out (soon) to the 4x4 in the garage.

I didn't plant this out ahead of time but it's only logical to finish (Dry) what I currently have in that 4x4 (Skunk#1) in this veg tent. The veg tent is indoors and we can keep things at a consistent cooler temp inside. A no brainer.

Funny thing from the Strawberry Gorilla pot...we have mushrooms!? I didn't plant those in there. 🤔

PXL 20240328 010636120
PXL 20240328 010640149
PXL 20240328 010703233
PXL 20240328 010720360
PXL 20240328 010709362

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I'm still in the experimental stage, I've not yet settled on any one amendment for my "soil". I've read and seen some good things about Down To Earth products and this one Bio Live looks promising. Has a gang of beneficials mixed in already and could potentially save me some monies down the road. We just transplanted one of my plants into final pot with a dash of the Bio Live top soil. The other pot was topped off as well.
On another note, I decided to leave the prior root ball in and just plant to the side of it. I'm thinking I won't disturb (as much) bio activity under there, or at least minimize some disturbance. I've seen high dollar corporations doing this so...why not? 😏 Just plant it to the side.
PXL 20240331 195402064
PXL 20240331 195525781

Bilber

Bilber

I've heard of testing soil in my backyard, but Week4, this is awesome stuff!

That is ingenious! Organic growing.....yeah....if i were using organic soil, I would love to know the condition of my soil.....that's pretty neat....

Thank you for sharing......

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I've heard of testing soil in my backyard, but Week4, this is awesome stuff!

That is ingenious! Organic growing.....yeah....if i were using organic soil, I would love to know the condition of my soil.....that's pretty neat....

Thank you for sharing......
Thanks @Bilber , I've tried this before but grabbed the samples from the very top, they recommend to get your samples at about 6 inches beneath the surface. It's what I did this go around. For a home grower with a few pots it seems like this test kit is perfect. I'm hopeful it sheds some light as to what actually happened. Did I feed too much, too little?

MySoil - Soil Test Kit | Grow The Best Lawn & Garden | Complete & Accurate Nutrient and pH Analysis with Recommendations Tailored to Your Soil and Plant Needs https://a.co/d/afdiVPL

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I got my test results in for the soil, and not surprising it read high for Calcium and Magnesium, The very last amendments I dropped in. What's been consistently low is Nitrogen , Manganese, same for the last time we tested. Nitrogen is an easy fix.

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Got to play with my blumats today and this time I took the time to use their simple tool (baster) to push out air bubbles from the caps of these things. I'm gonna go with drippers this time.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
And we trimmed up some flower that had been drying for 9 days. Bagged them up in Terploc Groove Bags. Was able to fill two 1/2 pound bags. 🙃
Now if this stuff tastes anything like the old school "red hair".. just might jizz in my pants.
PXL 20240407 171603290

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I had to cull a plant today, she was suffering and just felt the need to put her out of her misery. Anxious to play with my Clone King (way to much machinery for me) I plucked a cutting to see how she does with this thing. Blue Dream cutting.. we added a touch of fresh aloe vera to the bottom of this cut and are using plain pHd water, that's it.
PXL 20240414 180649650
PXL 20240414 180608986

Top Bottom