what have you gotten with your seed orders ?

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I haven't placed any orders with international seed banks, so nothing too hidden. However, I love getting free seeds with orders. Sometimes you might find a hidden gem in something you wouldn't have ordered. Also, I got a cell phone microscope for free with an order from @RoyalQueenSeeds. I like that sort of stuff

haha I would love a puzzle with my order

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I haven't placed any orders with international seed banks, so nothing too hidden. However, I love getting free seeds with orders. Sometimes you might find a hidden gem in something you wouldn't have ordered. Also, I got a cell phone microscope for free with an order from @RoyalQueenSeeds. I like that sort of stuff

IMG 20240323 150330108
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

me either it's all been sponsorships for me

G

GreenNotYellow

I got a strange package of clothes that took me some time to get through from Herbies, but all the seeds were fine. Also got some freebies with them

Z

Zab

Stickers, tea shirts, socks, tea to drink, doobie tubes, cd`s, key chain stash tube, stash tubes, coasters, seeds, and some other stuff that I can`t think of.

Top Bottom