Why do autoflowers have to exist?

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Beginners are attracted to them like flies to 💩. I just for the life of me can't get it, gimmick, hype etc... I guess.
You can't learn on those things, you can't train worth a 💩, entirely dependant on genetics. Just 🤮 🤮 🤮.
I hate them I really do, they annoy the 💩 out of me. ✌

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Newcomer here, with autoflowers 😥

Nah, but man, I see what you are saying. What's attractive I think is the lack of photosensitivity. They don't care if it's pitch black or how many hours of light they get (within reason) so if you don't want to invest in a tent for whatever reason or you have to sleep next to your setup, I think that's good if you're a student for example or live with your parents.

I live where we have a 24h light cycle and if you are growing outdoors autoflowers are your only option.

For me, a friend grows them and he has a shitton of seed.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Newcomer here, with autoflowers 😥

Nah, but man, I see what you are saying. What's attractive I think is the lack of photosensitivity. They don't care if it's pitch black or how many hours of light they get (within reason) so if you don't want to invest in a tent for whatever reason or you have to sleep next to your setup, I think that's good if you're a student for example or live with your parents.

I live where we have a 24h light cycle and if you are growing outdoors autoflowers are your only option.

For me, a friend grows them and he has a shitton of seed.
I like to shit on them, but they are ok IF you get some great genetics and especially in a situation like yours they make a lot of sense. Just remember you want to make everything as automatic as possible, I would use a lot of rice hulls or perlite to help make sure you don't overwater and light wise use the least they are happy with. Highly recommend some gaia green type dry amendment, too easy to goof up with liquid nutes on autos✌️

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yep, lots of factors, I personally think they are just a shittier version of fems or regs. A lot of casuals don't care though and smoke schwag from the dispo. I always feel like a snob because people tell me about a dispo and I'm like I only smoke my own 😆. Then they smoke fresh bud and it ruins the dispo for them. In nys they have to put the bud under lamps to kill pathogens post harvest, so all the medical bud is dried out big time

Top Bottom