Yellowing in a few different places

• Thread starter pulchripes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pulchripes

pulchripes

Repotted 5 days ago, issues started pretty much straight away afterwards.
Strains affected the most are the kerosene krash and blueberry, initially I think heat stress was causing the leaves to slightly taco despite the light (120w LED from gerylove) being set to 50% and 18" above them, raised and dimmed slightly and that issue went away. Now this looks like potassium deficiencies to me and maybe some nitrogen as well, soil I used to transplant was 1 part worm castings, 1 part coco 1 part perlite and 1 part jacks magic compost. I added in living soils grow mix at their lowest suggested dose at 3ml per litre soil used and a small amount of mycorrhizae booster in the transplant holes. PH of the water used is always around 6.5, temps are around 75 and humidity 65%
I need to top them ideally but I don't want to stress them even more than what's happening here, any advice welcome.

Yellowing in a few different places
Yellowing in a few different places 2
Yellowing in a few different places 3
Yellowing in a few different places 4
Yellowing in a few different places 5
Yellowing in a few different places 6
Last edited:
M

MellowRello

Looks like a little nute burn, not deficiency. And with soil that has 2/3 compost (1/3 worm and 1/3 compost) it is probably a little hot. Generally it's 1/3 media, 1/3 pearlite, 1/3 compost/castings.
This is not bad, just a little hot for baby plants probably.

pulchripes

pulchripes

Looks like a little nute burn, not deficiency. And with soil that has 2/3 compost (1/3 worm and 1/3 compost) it is probably a little hot. Generally it's 1/3 media, 1/3 pearlite, 1/3 compost/castings.
This is not bad, just a little hot for baby plants probably.
Thanks, what do you suggest doing? Letting them ride it out until the demand becomes higher and the amendments deplete slightly? Also the ratios were basically I'd say 30% coco 30% compost and 20 perlite 20 castings or maybe less, it wasn't a mad amount

M

MellowRello

This is the top leaves now is it mag deficiency?
Looks like a mag deficiency but mag is a mobile nutrient so it hits the bottom leaves first. If it's happening at the top, PROBABLY caused by too much of something else.

pulchripes

pulchripes

Looks like a mag deficiency but mag is a mobile nutrient so it hits the bottom leaves first. If it's happening at the top, PROBABLY caused by too much of something else.
I'm wondering if it's light stress but the readings are around what they should be getting at this stage, heat is at 25 degrees right now and light height is at least 24" from them

B

BudBallet

That's a head-scratcher. Check your watering routine too; sometimes that can throw things off.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
this is light/heat stress.
I’d turn your light down 15% and give it some epsom salts. Teaspoon a gallon. The lights are intense for the plant. It’s showing the mag deficiency and discoloration on the leaf tips and edges because of too much heat.
So turn down your light, or raise it 10 inches if you can’t modulate your lights output. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm wondering if it's light stress but the readings are around what they should be getting at this stage, heat is at 25 degrees right now and light height is at least 24" from them
Ppfd is wholly subjective to strain.
What works for one cultivar does not apply to all of them across the board…

pulchripes

pulchripes

Ppfd is wholly subjective to strain.
What works for one cultivar does not apply to all of them across the board…
Absolutely I know the KK doesn't like as much light and it says it on DP website. Raised the lights and actually did a foliar feed with light dilution of epsom salts

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

This look like light stress?
View attachment 2143451
This 👆 👆 is soooo true with damn near everything in cannabis.
It depends.....

It depends…lol
Seriously though, it definitely could be, especially looking at the other pics. Not uncommon for light and/or heat stress to cause all sorts of symptoms. Also dependent on the strain. See a little N clawing on the bottom leaf in that pic. That is not a symptom I would generally associate with light stress and I would want to watch my nitrogen until it’s sorted out.

Top Bottom