NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Those girls are plenty young enough to save bro. Ive had poor results with OG Biowar for PM. I recently picked up Safer Gro Mildew Cure. It's mostly oils cottonseed,corn and garlic. OMRI. Couple drops of dish soap to help it stick. Eagle20 in veg! I wouldnt be afraid to hose those down with some plain tap water first either. Ive had my battles with PM and it is a mutherfucker!

If the rest of the girls get the PM , I will just cut it all down a start over problem solved. I have 40 clones ready to take their place. I did soak them with plan water after I pulled the infected ones out. Thanks for the info bro...

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sorry if I offended you Canappa. Didn't mean to thread jack.

Thank you for the answers and suggestions.

I will be moving over to my thread with some more comments.

peace and much respect for Canappa. good vibes your way!

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Here we go again with the Conserve SC battle. Please guy keep in mind this is my grow log;) Not a place to promote OGBiowar please. I am not near any water, hell I have a 150 gal fish tank in my grow room and my fish are fine. I can see if it gets into the water though it can be harmful. but just spraying my plants is not going to kill the fish I just dont see how. There are many other concerns to worry about killing are fish here in the great lake. Like those dam Asian Carp! lol

ignore him, his ego needs the boost every morning. most of his posts are telling people how cool he is, or that their idea is fucked.
That's how i see it anyways.

• you may have good info D9 , but u need to learn to communicate differently. its hard for us to take you seriously when you talk like you are the fucking Johnny appleseed of cannabis and we are all retards.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1297991/
Worst idea ever!!! Please read MSDS before you decide to spray with Conserve SC and definitely if you are thinking about using Eagle 20! OGBiowar can handle everything if you use it from start to finish... Pretty easy to brew batches of this and know that you don't have to wear any protective gear or that you aren't damaging the ecosystems nearby. Both Conserve SC and Eagle 20 are bad for aquatic invertebrates and small fish. Which are an important part of the food chain to many other species out there. Can't catch those big fish if all those small fish have died off or have diseases and mutations.
Conserve sc an eagle 20 are used on almost all your fruits an vegetables I believe that @Canappa has posted how good an safe conserve sc is on care giver Ken thread so there is no need to get in to that conversation! An the og biowar will not take of PM but there is more than one way to skin a cat I personally don't like playing around with pm I have tried all the organic ways an they don't get rid of pm it lives in the plant's is why you need a systemic fungicide! P.S check out page 48 on this thread before you give misleading information about the conserve sc!

Canappa

Canappa

="stonestacker, post: 1362802, member: 58414"]Sorry if I offended you Canappa. Didn't mean to thread jack.

I will be moving over to my thread with some more comments.

peace and much respect for Canappa. good vibes your way![/QUOTE]

Your good bro, I just hate all the all the people, trying to promote Biowar on my page. And from what I heard the shit is not a cure all! thanks for checking out my tread and sorry for all drama.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

So... its like a cool thing to have Pm? i have never had it either, am i fucking stupid too? Or are you just a lazy person who fucks up? Nah, everyone else is fucking stupid.

Canappa

Canappa

LOL!!! I'm not promoting OGBiowar at all! I don't know Capulator... Just that he knows what he's taking about and has the best bennies in the business! I, as well Loompa and family know just how well it works when incorporated into your grow from day one. I would try to be more open minded in the future if I were you. Hard for me to believe that you've been growing in MI for 20 years and this is the first time you've seen PM. In fact you didn't even know what PM meant, lol. Enjoy your grow log, I'm done trying to help and give advice.

Bro the shit that get me mad is you cant reply with out having some sarcastic remarks about everything I say or do! Even if some of my good farm friends say something your blasting them. I dont need that shit man I have been growing for 20yrs I dont have to prove it. The best thing to do is to shut up and keep your comments to yourself. If you dont have anything good to say dont say it at all! Fuck the bennies I been growing without it my whole life! And maybe it great for some of you but for me I dont ride anybody's nuts because they say so. Thanks again for bring all this drama to my page....

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

this isnt roll it up man, we are a brother / sisterhood here.
We all get shit on enough out there, this is our place to feel accepted and not shit on, to show our love for this plant.

i think it's kind of counter productive to talk down to each other, and clown on each other.
clowning in goood fun when you a relationship like that is cool, but
"hahahahahah dumb fuck u waste nutrents, and poison , and water, and #benghazi isis angry hahahaha.
  • We are family, not jerry springer family, shit we already all have that, this is our nook away from the bullshit.. lets keep it classy people.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

For those who dont know the facts: One of the world’s newest and safest pesticides, spinosad, was fermented in a laboratory—from a rare soil bacterium discovered by a vacationing scientist in the soil of an abandoned Caribbean rum distillery in 1988. This combination of the natural and the high-tech won theEnvironmental Protection Agency’s Green Chemistry Award in 1999. Spinosad is so safe for humans that “protective clothing” for applicators means long-sleeved shirts, pants, and shoes with socks. Now, additional testing has found spinosad not only protects hundreds of field crops, but can also tackle such huge world insectproblems as 1) protecting millions of tons of stored grain from voracious borers, moths and beetles; 2) stopping huge clouds ofgrasshoppers and locusts from creating Third World famines; 3) helping corn growers stop rootworms on millions of acres. Organic farmers reject most of modern science, including biotechnology and fertilizer made with natural nitrogen taken from the air. However, organic farmers agree with high-tech farmers and the EPA on the benefits of spinosad. Key spinosad formulations have already been organically certified, and the product was used to save California’s big organic farming industry from an invasion of Mexican fruit flies with a region-wide spray program in 2003. Without spinosad, California wouldhave had to fight off the fruit flies with a synthetic pesticide, and many of the state’s growers would have lost their organic designations. Spinosad is already registered for 250 crop uses in more than 70 countries. California is using spinosad on nearly a million acres of crops per year, mostly on lettuce, oranges, celery, broccoli, and spinach—at fractions of an ounce per acre. Spinosad has a unique mode of action: overexciting the nervous systems of insects that ingest them. It doesn’t kill spiders, ladybugs, insect-predatory mites or other beneficial insects—except honeybees. It’s safe for fish and marine species. It doesn’tproduce any cross-resistance with any other chemical class. It’s fully compatible with integrated pest management. Much of the world’s massive grain stocks have been protected until now with organo-phosphate pesticides, which are not nearly as safe for grain inspectors and handlers. Grasshoppers and locusts are among theThird World’s most severe crop risks.Populations of the insects periodically explode into massive local invasions, leaving famine in their wake. Spinosad has proven virtually as deadly to grasshoppers asmalathion, though it takes a week instead of a day to kill them. Spinosad could be thepreferred control on rangeland, and also help prevent the swarming insects from developing resistance to malathion. More than a million Africans, mostly children and pregnant women, die of mosquito-borne malaria each year. Humanity had not found a new weapon against mosquito larvae in 30 years—until spinosad was tested. It works as wells as the best current pesticides, is environmentally safe, and its novel mode of action means it can be rotated with current mosquito larvacides to prevent resistance. Spinosad may also prove to be a potentweapon for farmers on millions of acres infested with rootworms, particularly because of its favorable environmentalprofile. Pesticide-wary Europe is trying for accelerated spinosad corn approval, to save millions of acres of cornfields from a spreading rootworm invasion. Organic farmers are thrilled to have a more effective pesticide than sulfur, copper sulfate, and natural Bt sprays that quickly wear off. Dow-Agrosciences, which developed spinosad, says it has been constantly surprised at the breadth and effectiveness of the compound. It plans to test even morespinosad uses—especially where it can be used as a bait, to make use of its exceptional performance when bugs swallow it. Dow-Agrosciences and other crop protection companies are also looking actively for more spinosad-type bacteria. For the sake of the humans fed by high-tech farming—and the wildlife protected by its high yields—let’s hope they are successful.Apparently you didn't read page 48 on caregiverken thread an the shit you just posted is funny to me because they post warning labels on everything to cover there ass! So here people can read it for there self! @D9 Mafia

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

holy fuck billy jack , chop that fucking tree down into manageable log piles! =)

• 'id also like to add on a personal note that TRADER joes maple cookies are the fiiiiiireee..
and i'm done.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

bruh.... just go sit in the corner for a few man... ur not getting it.
yo are being a prick... if 9 out of 10 dentists tell you that, you may want to start chewing some gum.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I am done with the farm! I got enough drama in my life the farm used to be a cool place to hang out and post my experiences good and bad, but it full of haters lately. I dont like to get mad so the best thing for me to do is walk away and thats what I am doing. No more post for me time to find another place to hang out at. I will post the results of this run when its finished and to avoid all the drama. Thanks you all for the good vibes but for now on I will keep my grows to myself and close friends. Peace and remember to always keep it real...
dude, you have kept your cool in some situations i wouldn't have.

edit that last post and step away for a break.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Correct... But wasn't your argument that they use it on all your fruits and vegetables you buy? Why not use something that's safe for everyone all the time with little worry.
When you worked at mcdonalds you were the guy that trained people weren't you?

D9 you are missing the point, but i can see social skills are probably not your strong point, ill just avoid your posts from now on, Peace.

waayne

waayne

@Canappa hey man just popped on here,and saw all the shit.....
D9 Mafia is no longer a member here,he had been warned before....so no worries,he's gone now for good......

Everyone else needs to stay on topic,this is Canappas thread,if ya'll want to debate fungicides,then post on the fungicide threads ,and please quit jacking other members threads.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom