• Thread starter Jjaynutz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jjaynutz

Spots on leaves
Spots on leaves
Hey all

My Sour D and only my SD is showing these pale yellow spots on the leaves. I am in FFOS, the mother plant is still in veg and there are 2 in flower all showing this on upper level leaves. New growth and s fine but bigger fan leaves very close to the top is where I am seeing this. I assumed postassium deficiency so I gave a feeding of Cyco nutes with an extra dash of potash. No changes this far. Thoughts?!
Spots on leaves 3

Spots on leaves 2
ken dog

ken dog

Looks to me like your humidity is too high, probably coupled with temperatures too low... Probably at night.

What you have there, could possibly be signs of guttation, and the drying of salts and the burning from the light that occurs afterwards.

J

Jjaynutz

Interesting. Possible I guess but it's strain specific. I have Blue Dream running in both rooms and about 5 other strains in the veg room all doing great.

ken dog

ken dog

Do you have the temperature and humidity numbers available?

I'm just saying that it looks like it could be a possibility... and some strains handle that sort of thing better than others... Even though they all might be right on the edge of guttation.

J

Jjaynutz

Oh yeah.

Flower Room. 88f /50% RH (CO2)

Veg Room. 78f /65% RH

ken dog

ken dog

Shouldn't be guttation.

Could be early potassium deficiency.

hermit186

hermit186

ken dog your on this but also remember that in 10 plants one or two are just dogs.

after thought
Your best response will come for a foliar spray

hermit186

hermit186

reviewing your pictures don't let the pots sit in water for more than a hour or two tops but that doesn't cause what your showing. If the spots turn yellow and the leaf is still green around the spot is a root problem

Last edited:
J

Jjaynutz

It's def not a root problem. All of my plants are solid, it's just a slight potassium deficiency.

hermit186

hermit186

ok you win but take my word for it is not slight. If you have the possibility of a foliar spray I would jump on it quickly.
What you can see and that much involvement it takes 2 to 4 weeks to correct that if your good and lucky.

Top Bottom