New drop from shantibaba (mr nice seeds)

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
For all you KUSH lovers, he has some Master Kush from wayyy back... this stuff is killer.. the real deal kush from back then, don't sleep.. he also has some stuff on his site that he claims the ACH(i assume this is the A5 haze and the c5 haze) all i will say is the C5 haze is the best haze ever smoked, period.. this stuff will put all the haze lovers and all the haze snobs to bed... this is the cream of the crop haze...

he also has some other hybrids... his MH or mango haze.. wow.. had some smoke off this one from dudes and it was straight fire.. killer "church" haze flave, a little citrus there but major sandalwood, spice, leather in there... anyone here know the real deal piff aka church.. it is this cut. period..

can anyone give info on his newer stuff? nordle and ash???

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Have you grown the master kush skunk? I have a pack but haven't started any. I grew a small run of master kaze I had to pull out early n didn't keep clones. Had a unique smell
For all you KUSH lovers, he has some Master Kush from wayyy back... this stuff is killer.. the real deal kush from back then, don't sleep.. he also has some stuff on his site that he claims the ACH(i assume this is the A5 haze and the c5 haze) all i will say is the C5 haze is the best haze ever smoked, period.. this stuff will put all the haze lovers and all the haze snobs to bed... this is the cream of the crop haze...

he also has some other hybrids... his MH or mango haze.. wow.. had some smoke off this one from dudes and it was straight fire.. killer "church" haze flave, a little citrus there but major sandalwood, spice, leather in there... anyone here know the real deal piff aka church.. it is this cut. period..

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

How does his Master Kush vs Socal Master Kush?
Which one is more couchlocky?

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
Ohthatguy8 --- believe it or not years ago won an auction for a multi-pack of haze x's from logic... on the bay.. payed almost 210$ for 6 packs of his "limited edition" beans... they turned out sooo nice.. there were many winners, angel heart.. his mango haze.. amongst others --- to answer questions ---

the master kush x sk --- a great pheno found done in literally 45 days.. yield was very nice and out of 30 beans a friend found a winner that was all kush -- felt like OG has it's roots in this strains somewhere...

how did it compare, the flavor was very piney and skunky -- not as prevalent as our OGK we know today but something to write home about --

Ogfresh -- never got a chance to smoke the pure socal MK believe it or not -- i am a HUGE HUGE bubbakush fan and out of all of them beside the one and only real deal pinesol OGK that is my fave...
-- so unfortunately I can't compare - but i know out of the 15 beans in a pack you won't be let down :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks for getting back with me on that. I have a nice full straw of mks to play with. I hope to have a end all beat all mango haze in the future. I have nearly 100 mango haze seeds and a pack of mango haze inbreed generation but need some time to hunt them
[ quote="eck2014, post: 1179170, member: 44496"]Ohthatguy8 --- believe it or not years ago won an auction for a multi-pack of haze x's from logic... on the bay.. payed almost 210$ for 6 packs of his "limited edition" beans... they turned out sooo nice.. there were many winners, angel heart.. his mango haze.. amongst others --- to answer questions ---

the master kush x sk --- a great pheno found done in literally 45 days.. yield was very nice and out of 30 beans a friend found a winner that was all kush -- felt like OG has it's roots in this strains somewhere...

how did it compare, the flavor was very piney and skunky -- not as prevalent as our OGK we know today but something to write home about --

Ogfresh -- never got a chance to smoke the pure socal MK believe it or not -- i am a HUGE HUGE bubbakush fan and out of all of them beside the one and only real deal pinesol OGK that is my fave...
-- so unfortunately I can't compare - but i know out of the 15 beans in a pack you won't be let down :)[/quote]

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

These should be hitting the farm in around 10days time

Critical Mass
Black Widow
Super Silver Haze
Neville Haze
G13 Widow
Shark Shock
Nordle
Ash

:cigar:

when will seeds be available of the original white rhino now named medicine man I have the old school clone I absolutely love it way way better them any GHS knock off or nirvana but I wanna do some breeding with the rhino and would love to do a IBL line PM me or just reply here if u think u can help make my dreams a reality rhino is wonderful for all my medical needs

C

crocodile og

The AC Haze male is a new selection.

Basically a Nevil's Haze male selection from a large number of seeds and then progeny tested.

The Doors Hybrid looks the most Hazy.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

10/10 master kush x skunk cracked and in rock wool.
Cool thing is that only half the pack

80sHippy

when will seeds be available of the original white rhino now named medicine man I have the old school clone I absolutely love it way way better them any GHS knock off or nirvana but I wanna do some breeding with the rhino and would love to do a IBL line PM me or just reply here if u think u can help make my dreams a reality rhino is wonderful for all my medical needs
Did you find some med man seeds, I may have some.

Top Bottom