Nutrient Preferences

• Thread starter peterjohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

hey guys I'm about to start a new run and I'm deciding between full heavy16 or heavy16 for my base NPK with aptus additives, or advanced. anybody have any opinions
I like advanced. It's over hyped but really does produce. I've had great success with multiple nute brands. General hydroponics 3part, advanced connoisseur, advanced 3part ph perfect, and floranova bloom. As far as boosters I like b52 from advanced for multiple reasons it basically helps with stress, bud candy from advanced nutrients for flower as a sweetener and finisher. I really try to keep it simple and try not to use too many additives. Less is more, is my approach.

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

Veg & Bloom HD
By far the best quality I've ever turned out...
Pax

S

SMOKE-ONE

I've had good success with GH,Pure Blend pro,House & Garden,and Canna.I liked GH for how cheap it is,but still produced good results.I got the best quality with H&G.I'm about to try Veg+Bloom w/Osa 28 and Mbferts Vitamin and Hormone.I might add a little fulpower/humix too.

P

Pimples

Ionic is my old.standby. Been playing with Canna. Lately. I like cns 17 and dynagro too. Want to play with Plagron and cocotek and perfect grower nutes soon

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

Well
Just doubled my bloom area.
In the new area going to try age old bloom, in coco hempy.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm very happy with the earth juice organics lineup. Every product of theirs is reasonably priced compared to other big name nutrients.

And the fact that they are organic and don't burn your plants is Big plus.

Top Bottom