Cherry Alien

• Thread starter unfadeable666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mailman316

Damn nice!!!! Been looking for the Blue Alien for a minute now!!! You gonna have them over here at the Bay ya think Kaya???

ROCKTOTO

ROCKTOTO

Thanks pnwroots ,you guys got some fire gear,running your cherry alien right now .I had ran a cut of cherry pie from cloners market that was some fire but I didn't clone her just wanted to see how good it would perform ,I was kicking my self for that decision until now ,your cherry alien smells just like the cherry pie I had and I'm still in veg with her.Im also running your gasmask,man she got some funk to her ,she's vegging a little slower than the cherry alien but she got more funk on her in the smell dept,anyway man keep up the good work . Peace!!!!

william76

william76

They all look fire!any plans for straight alien kush?iv been lookin for it a while now,thanks

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

hope to get the 2 packs i got got my eye on before there gone. props to all the frost and can't wait to see what kind of flavors come out of the packs

mancdank

mancdank

Are these beans available in the UK it's hard to find a cherry strain that actually represents anything of cherries I smoked a little cherry og in spain he had 2 pheno of it but wouldn't part with a clone or any info on where he got it from but both were nice maybe I found something like it here any links to any diarys would be nice guys if u know any :)

karkrash

karkrash

The first Durban I ever came across that a friend was growing smelled %98 identical to a pheno of Cherry Popper aka "Riot's Cherry Pie" (Cherry Pie x WCD710) I grew out awhile back. Its a watermelon jolly rancher stweet tart sorta thing.... I think its almost dead on like those red watermlon/cherry jolly ranchers.

Cherry pops
Top Bottom