Looking For Lemon Fizz Clones Or Seeds! Please Help

• Thread starter jacob p
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jacob p

looking for lemon fizz seeds from calyx bros or clone, if anyone can help me out that would be very much appreciated, located near denver

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

looking for lemon fizz seeds from calyx bros or clone, if anyone can help me out that would be very much appreciated, located near denver
Did you google or check their instagram?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Yo man, welcome to the farm, I dont think it's within the TOU to openly ask for clones from other members, though you have asked for beans.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo man, welcome to the farm, I dont think it's within the TOU to openly ask for clones from other members, though you have asked for beans.
Coffee

xavier7995

xavier7995

Did you google or check their instagram?

Yeah, IG is probably going to be your best bet to contact any breeders. Many are fairly active on there, its rather awesome to be able to just directly ask about stuff.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, IG is probably going to be your best bet to contact any breeders. Many are fairly active on there, its rather awesome to be able to just directly ask about stuff.
I've been thinking about checking ig out can you message people on there?

xavier7995

xavier7995

it is a vastly different format....but yeah you can. I find it great for poopin basically. 10 minutes to scroll through pics and high five any you like is about all the time you need. Their filters also make it easy to jazz up your weed pics.

Everyone is on there man, come along for the ride. Being able to directly talk to people is awesome. My favorite rapper was on my page liking pics of dope clones:)

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

n0thing there till a new drop. been checking there theyv been soldout for a year and half
They kinda suck cock when it comes to restocking,but awesome selection gotta get em when theyre fresh ev3n if you have to sell your granny. She gotta go

Top Bottom