Easiest Medicinal Mushroom Strain To Grow?

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

i did some reading..appears the cubenis strains are easiest. any specific c. strian ?? i.e. golden teacher, penis envy, etc). i also read about different mediums to start the germination. org.rice flour and vermiculite seems popular. i plan on buying spores in a liquid saline solution.
a big key to success appears to be sterilization. My plan is to use it in low dosages for migraine and cluster headaches

if anyone here has experience i'm all ears. yo and go..thanks.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Like these..

STR8

M

mendel

I have a friend who uses P cubensis for migraines and cluster headaches. He used the same dosage as youve suggested, its called a sub-threshhold dose, which is small enough it has few or very little psychoactive effect. I believe the strain he uses is puerto rican.

Growing on rice flour and verm is called pf tek. It will probably suit you well. Its fairly simple, as opposed to making grain spawn and then innoculating a bulk substrate. Pf tek doesnt take up much room, or use much electricity, it doesnt yield much either.

It may be possible for you to make pf cakes, then when they are colonized expose the jar to light and let the cake fruit in-vitro (in the jar), without having a fruiting chamber. Penis envy strain would work well, or the original pf varieties if you can find them.

The spores are not in saline solution in the syringes, but sterilized water.

The first thing you need is a pressure cooker. It doesnt have to be a big one, since pf tek is done with wide mouth half pint and pint canning jars.

Good luck!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Mycohaus sells sterile bags of cooked rye berries topped with top soil with a self healing injection port and sfd patch. You just inject the port in a few spots on the rye, put it in a dark spot for a few weeks, dump it into a tote and mix it with moist coco husk and a bit of gypsum. Its called monotub, I never had much luck with pf tek. Gts would be a good start, some of the exotics like pe have a crazy paranoid feeling and make you very ill, gts are supposed to be the most mild if I remember correctly.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There's a lot of guys are RIU who are expert shroom growers. Tons of teks posted as well.

Top Bottom