Goat morning !!!!!
Goat morning

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 0681
IMG 0682
IMG 0684
IMG 0685
here we go its on and crackin' for the kidd☺️ here goes the F-1's....dedicating this to a dear friend that has breast cancer....she is now my boss...i guess....rough one to swallow calling her boss...but yea thats what she is....moving right along!

keiksweat

keiksweat

yo bros....how's you all doing...chickenman ,love the goats n kitties.and lunar.mz.....locked n loaded there bro...nice pal,going for it..hope your friend beats that cancer my friend.get that garden kicking,get those fan leaves juiced,loads of good fruits n vegetables,vitamins...and good clean canna oil caps.boost her immune system my friend,the exact opposite to what the quacks would tell you...zap the shot out of your bodies natural defence....why people don't question this,I do not know...good luck pal.you need anything,give me a shout.

incogneato

incogneato

Goodnight/goodmorning chit chat peeps. Hope you are all doing well. Been pretty busy lately. Looking forward to slowing down a little here soon. I'm finishing up week 7 of flower so my first harvest isn't far away. Fingers crossed for a few keepers. Catch up with you guys tomorrow

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

yo bros....how's you all doing...chickenman ,love the goats n kitties.and lunar.mz.....locked n loaded there bro...nice pal,going for it..hope your friend beats that cancer my friend.get that garden kicking,get those fan leaves juiced,loads of good fruits n vegetables,vitamins...and good clean canna oil caps.boost her immune system my friend,the exact opposite to what the quacks would tell you...zap the shot out of your bodies natural defence....why people don't question this,I do not know...good luck pal.you need anything,give me a shout.
for sure keiks

Top Bottom