Trying To Decide On My Next Seed Purchase!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

So i have plenty of seeds. I have barneys farm and dna genetics. Some nirvanas and some thseeds strains. But nothing new and fresh. Im hoping some of you fellow farmers could point me in a good derection for some fresh genetics.

xenon730

xenon730

when i was in similar i decided to try the top breeders from here/in general. you end up feeling out a group that includes loompa, bodhi, exotic, sin city, csi humboldt, vault etc. and most of those just had new drops. one of loompas males was chosen from 2500 plants, csi humboldt has everything popular and not that's purple or bubba, sin city did a ton of cookies work if you're into that, and running bodhi can net you girls that test regularly at 20%+. most of that info is from posts here by the breeders. it's a good time to buy seeds especially at the farm. bodhi gave me my favorite plant of my life so i recommend trying anything of his. i love his wookie so id recommend terpenado. if you're looking for like, genetic projects, i find exotic is always doing special releases and cool stuff like that.

snoplow20

snoplow20

it's on my wishlist. why are you antifem? nspectas new drops look amazing.
Im not antifem. I have some fem seeds. I do believe that feminizing strains is not good for the gene pool. But at the same time i do believe that selfing is sometimes necessary to preserving genetics.

xenon730

xenon730

Im not antifem. I have some fem seeds. I do believe that feminizing strains is not good for the gene pool. But at the same time i do believe that selfing is sometimes necessary to preserving genetics.
i just meant for this purchase technically, nothing personal. more cowbell has a good test result on here i believe and any pics of it I've seen look great. if i weren't running a bunch of csi:humboldt id have ran more cowbell.

goji is a classic strain that a lot of people recognize and was hype. i only really got into bodhi after that so it doesn't have nostalgia factor for me or anything like that. just depends on your preference.

snoplow20

snoplow20

i just meant for this purchase technically, nothing personal. more cowbell has a good test result on here i believe and any pics of it I've seen look great. if i weren't running a bunch of csi:humboldt id have ran more cowbell.

goji is a classic strain that a lot of people recognize and was hype. i only really got into bodhi after that so it doesn't have nostalgia factor for me or anything like that. just depends on your preference.
I didnt take it personal. I got some fem critical kush seeds that are the bomb from barneys. Im just more interested in making my own seeds now then i was before. Ive heard that f2 of the goji seeds produce some interesting phenos. Its all love over here bro.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You want super fire? is your wallet deep? Grab a pack of darlins net (gg4 x dmt). They list at 350 a pack however. I have guys that do entire rooms of just darlins net. I have the dansbud pheno from IC. Mine only foxtails a bit under cmh. Never under hps. It's super dank, frosty, dense, bag appeal, effect, blah blah.

2 weeks to go.

20170608 193859
snoplow20

snoplow20

Looks absolutely beautiful @DemonTrich. Those available at the bay? What breeder?

the rrock

the rrock

Thanks for the feedback guys. What do you guys think of crockets tangie?
Ive been doing crocketts tangie and confidential for two runs now among others,prefer the confidential for the indica KO but tangie has super bag appeal if your into that. The equillibrium strains ive run are just killer for HUGE yields and white frost>and I just tried them originally on a whim.who knew

snoplow20

snoplow20

I have dna sour secret which is a confidential crossed with sour d. I do believe that dna got there confidential from crockets. I might be wrong though.
Ive been doing crocketts tangie and confidential for two runs now among others,prefer the confidential for the indica KO but tangie has super bag appeal if your into that. The equillibrium strains ive run are just killer for HUGE yields and white frost>and I just tried them originally on a whim.who knew

Srenots

Srenots

You want super fire? is your wallet deep? Grab a pack of darlins net (gg4 x dmt). They list at 350 a pack however. I have guys that do entire rooms of just darlins net. I have the dansbud pheno from IC. Mine only foxtails a bit under cmh. Never under hps. It's super dank, frosty, dense, bag appeal, effect, blah blah.

2 weeks to go.
nice

Top Bottom