First Grow

• Thread starter Funkadelic40
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Hi everybody .. new to the forum but have been reading through tons of stuff here in the last couple of months. The knowledge has been priceless. I have Almost complete my first grow . 1 girl scout cookies auto 1 ak auto and 1 purple envy normal photo feminised. It's been an emotional journey haha I strugggled with just about everything and these plants really went through some hard times as a result the 2 autos were dwarfs but the purple is doing ok. Today i hung my 2 auto's in a homemade dry box made from a chest of drawyer frame and carbboard as the purple still has a couple of weeks to go in my tent and i had no where else to hang em . I will post some pics from beginining to where they are now . Although small plants i was happy to get some bud from the 2 autos. Never growing them again and never buying a grow kit again . Most the stuff included is just cheap rubbish and i ended up buying a seperate stuff ontop like an air cooled hood as kit only had reflector . And i would vedge with 400 watt not the 600 watt in kit . Also a tweakable ballast ..not this big shitty building brick i got which vibrates the house down haha. Just some advice i would pass on to new growers. Take it easy !

Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Can you only upload with links from an external storage website on here ?
Hi everybody .. new to the forum but have been reading through tons of stuff here in the last couple of months. The knowledge has been priceless. I have Almost complete my first grow . 1 girl scout cookies auto 1 ak auto and 1 purple envy normal photo feminised. It's been an emotional journey haha I strugggled with just about everything and these plants really went through some hard times as a result the 2 autos were dwarfs but the purple is doing ok. Today i hung my 2 auto's in a homemade dry box made from a chest of drawyer frame and carbboard as the purple still has a couple of weeks to go in my tent and i had no where else to hang em . I will post some pics from beginining to where they are now . Although small plants i was happy to get some bud from the 2 autos. Never growing them again and never buying a grow kit again . Most the stuff included is just cheap rubbish and i ended up buying a seperate stuff ontop like an air cooled hood as kit only had reflector . And i would vedge with 400 watt not the 600 watt in kit . Also a tweakable ballast ..not this big shitty building brick i got which vibrates the house down haha. Just some advice i would pass on to new growers. Take it easy !

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome

there should be an "upload a file" button to the right of the "post reply" button.

Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

20170607 113119
20170607 105629
20170607 113058
20170607 113706
20170603 203145
20170607 113658
20170607 123833
CM170607 113244005
CM170527 200235002
20170607 113119
20170607 105629
20170607 113058
20170607 113706
20170603 203145
20170607 113658
20170607 123833
CM170607 113244005
CM170527 200235002
CM170527 200235002
20170607 113119

CM170525 231257015
CM170525 230906006
20170515 191433
Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Nice job for a first grow. Keep it coming
Thanks :) too late now but do you think they were ready or could have gone abit longer ? Just so i know for my purple . They were both weeks over the times seedbanks give but i know they talk shit also. Thanks again

Irietime

Irietime

Nice job. How many weeks did you run them? And what was the suggested time? They look great. Did you flush them at the end?

Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Nice job. How many weeks did you run them? And what was the suggested time? They look great. Did you flush them at the end?
Hi thanks alot :) The 2 hanging autos would have been 12 weeks old this coming sunday and projected time 9 weeks . Drowned them in water and let them dry out 2 weeks ago then just water and mollasses for 1 week then just water this last week. Then 15 hours in dark then cut them today hanging the full plant without roots . All of which i learned in these forums and decided to go for . Fingers crossed they dry and cure ok :) thanks again

Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Awesome! Sounds like they should be done to me. Enjoy those flowers. Peace
Thanks :) And for the record they have grew at totally inconsistent temps and humidity , been from a cupboard to a tent , some days 12 hours light some days 16 , tranpsplanted , damaged roots from me moving cloth pots around , ive stabbed a knife in cloth pots to improve drainage as pieces of roots splattered all over my bathroom like i was a plant serial killer from psycho movie and all sorts of other general stupidity and STILL got some buds

Dan789

Dan789

In your drying "area" make sure there's air circ /exchange as you don't want them getting moldy in the last stage, great first effort. You can as it seems your drying area is mostly enclosed check humidity with one of those small gauges.
As far as the bud you've got to harvest being ready your smoke test will tell the tail there, otherwise you'd need some method of viewing your buds (some type microscope or loop) to check trichomes.

Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

In your drying "area" make sure there's air circ /exchange as you don't want them getting moldy in the last stage, great first effort. You can as it seems your drying area is mostly enclosed check humidity with one of those small gauges.
As far as the bud you've got to harvest being ready your smoke test will tell the tail there, otherwise you'd need some method of viewing your buds (some type microscope or loop) to check trichomes.

Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Hi thanks alot ! And thanks for the advice .... it must be heart breaking to nurse them and occasionally abuse them ( in my case lol ) for so long and then lose them at the last minute , not something i wanna experience . How's this looking ? Thanks again

CM170607 203714001
Funkadelic40

Funkadelic40

Yeah im hoping the autos are ready to smoke before i harvest purple and as you say if it's good then i'm a good guesstimator because i didn't have a microscope etc for this just zoom in and flashlight on my phone lol . Time will tell . Thanks again :)

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

The big one is sweet island. Skunk its 3months old. The sibling is unknown but these are my first grows. Can someone. Tell me if they're growing goood?

20170618 092322
20170618 092234
20170618 092052
20170618 092305
20170618 092302
Dan789

Dan789

@Drowblock501 hey, plants are green, pointing in the right direction and don't seem to have obvious problems. Now the question is how many are females? After three months and not knowing anything about your ability, most would think the they're somewhat small & lanky, that might translate into some/a few being males.
PS. Post your own thread with those type questions and you'll have plenty of help.

W

Weedsmoker22

Daamnnnn!!! Nice first grow! Im just starting my first grow, around 3 ish weeks into it... looking for any advice for how to handle the girls

Again! Well done

Top Bottom